I guess your gonna say Smartass Nana is on the loose today but I can not resist:

WHAT THE FOOK IS THAT!

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Who the fook knows..It surely doesn't look human

MARRIED Christian conservation - God is always good to us. He is watching over us all now - giving us guidance and assurance WWG1WGA

Oh mercy! God have mercy on her...

Wow

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

That is really something. Why would you ever do this to yourself! 👀😭😳

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Nina Patriot to her Publication

It appears to me if you have horns implanted like satan you are trying really hard to immitate satan.

(1) Show this thread

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

She's goona need a medbed to reverse all that‼️ and a redpill or two 💊💊.

Trump deplorable, MAGA, KAG, SA, Take America Back, WWG1WGA

Her parents must be so proud 🤮

Only followers of this user (@POJO) can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Pojomato pojomato to her Publication

This is really the image Nana has in my head everytime I think of luciferian pedos that torture and eat children, not saying this woman or man what ever does that but this is similar to the image in my mine of all of them.

(1) Show this thread

covid woke me up to the lie - here to get more educated about all the rest of the corruption and evil.

this is mental illness (or possession i suppose). i'd feel sorry for her but she scares the shit out of me as well as repulsing me.

In response Enough Already! to her Publication

Me too

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

In response Enough Already! to her Publication

possession is Affirmative

(2) Show this thread

Old twitter handle @scootsmcgooch1, For God and Country! Small business owner in Wisconsin! TRUMP 2024, Still My President!

i call that icky poo!

In response Cold as Ice to his Publication

Nana actually calls it mentally disturbed. I hope it is fixable but I do realize some satan worshippers cant be fixed in this lifetime anyways.

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

😱That is sad. One day she will wake up and wonder WTF did I do

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

I thought that as well and wondered how much of it would be reversable. Nana has never really understood the tatoos ALL over like this either. For me it would be like saying I wanted to wear the same damn shirt everyday for the rest of my like! Hell no! No matter how much I liked the shirt!

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

I am here to help in any way I can. We are all one in this. #Familyiseverything We won!

Like it

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

that is stuff of nightmares....

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

Yeah that is what I said.

(1) Show this thread

🤮😂😁😨🙄🤮🤮🤮👺

Ask Big Mike what this person is BECOMING,
an experts opinion should always be welcome

Christian..#GodWins #Q #WWG1WGA #KAG committed to the Love of my life.. here for fellowship with other God fearing Freedom Loving Patriots

Oh my ... the parents MUST be SO PROUD

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

Good morning😎😎

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

Do ya think maybe this person worships satan?

(1) Show this thread