If you are in the red pill game and are concerned about being called crazy, you are definitely in the wrong game. Truth is stranger than fiction.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Trump and Q is why I am here. Been kicked off one platform after the next 😂🤣. Trump will return SQQN!!!!!!!!

I don't care that I am called crazy. Just fucking sick of it!!! 3 years of the side eye..are you ok look!?!😂😂😂

Trump WON // Tyrannical Governments are a "danger to public health" so why don't we remove that first. The vaxx is poison

😂Ive been called worse

Again....dont give 2 Fucks about being called crazy or any other word/adjective that does not describe the person that I KNOW I AM and WHOSE I AM!

Good to come to this "spa" for rejuvination when the battle against normies gets tough. Also a good place for learning new red-pill strategies. Thank you@ghostezra for helping keep us crazies sane.

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

Concerned about repeating disinfo is all. That would make me part of the problemo.... Gene Decode for example... Sounds plausible... But that's not how it's done....

In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication

💯‼️

(1) Show this thread

HØH?

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

I am definitely not scared of being called crazy. What I do give caution to is ailienating someone by giving the most horrific truth first ,I want to break it in slow and with intreague so hopefully they will get interested if they hear it again somewhere else, or may ask questions later or dive down the rabbit hole , but believe me I am starting to poor it on .....

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication

You're right. We have a lot more information and we have to be responsible in how we distribute it. The people that aren't where we are have to at least have a little time to adjust.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yep that is Nana in the floor laughing.
Strange ? Crazy you say??
Hell its so crazy over here that Nana exorcised my whole damn house today!
Not real sure about some of these visitors!
Well dont laugh too hard, satan and demons are real as God and Angels.
So so glad God and Angels are on our side.

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Called crazy at least 5 times a day EVERY day and that's before lunchtime. That makes me INDOMITABLE!!!!! In it until the end GOD WON✝️

(1) Show this thread

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

Only followers of this user (@Ziebs1111) can see their posts

Seeker of Truth | Dark-to-Light | WWG1WGA

Here's to the Crazy Ones...
https://anonup.com/thread/1435915

Renaissance Creative Soul. Spiritual Warrior for Yahweh (GOD). Shine a light in the darkness.

Yep, I should know by firsthand experience dealing with a horrendous rogue large ascaris roundworm infecton with worms crawling/squirming under my scalp daily during the very very very long die off healing process of months/months...most would not bellieve or cast me in "delusional parasistosis" but this is real...real macroorganism parasite worms entering my head. Curezone.org has some others with similar stories...Just an example of Truth labeled as some delusion or those who claim it - as "crazy"-"mental" when they are Mental and Evil. The Projection is off the charts.

Child of God. Proud conservative American holding the line. Matthew 22:37-38

Being clled crazy is one thing, being threatened to have you put away for being crazy is something else.

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

That's the damn truth. I understand being called crazy because all of this is so unbelievable and crazy as hell

Trump supporter from Day One! USA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 WWG1WGA! Keep the faith

I know I'm not crazy and I tell them all!!! This will be awesome!🇺🇸

Jesus is Everything, Love my family, Animals are my thing, feed the poor, help your neighbor, love your enemies, serve God and country.

Crazy is the new Kuku..........
It's glorious!

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Crazy is the new norm!!! I don't mind at all!

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

They called me crazy long time ago. None left to say it. 🤣🤣🤣

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

Definetly not worried one bit about what anyone thinks of ME EVER , never have been!! I have been called crazy ,and I'm secure with me , my mother has too I juts told my mom yesterday if someone feels the meed to call me crazy , it is just fine by me doesn't change who I am nor how much I care about others, no time to worry with who thinks I am crazy:) I must say it's always nice to come here and be around people that aren't worried either ❤️🇺🇸💯

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Hard to get crazier than mask wearing simpltons, though Hijab a destination?

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

My brother told me I need a reality check. I just smiled and said we'll see, I can't wait to tell you "told you so".

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

In response Patriot Girl to her Publication

Those wearing a mask need that reality check but we are told this for caring about them!! I know I laugh it off too and smile :) IF THEY ONLY KNEW HOW MUCH WE TRULY CARE ❤️🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

I was sent here to slay a demon of the deep. The only problem is, that I was sent here in physical form.

I don't get concerned, I fight back. I'm not above doxxing those trolls, either and featuring them on other sites. I've been at this game a long time.

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

When they say "crazy", I do this --
😏
then say, "You'll find out."

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

You must've my comments about Gene Decode and the circuit of 'influencers' whose channels keep interviewing him and promoting his Congressional prisoners on the Moon and millions of children being rescued by soldiers...all these wild claims with ZERO evidence to back any of them up.
Q said "No Outside Comms", "Be careful who you follow", and warned of#PAYtriots, and Jaco sells remote viewing sessions at $3k per.
Brand new 'Brand Names' making bank pushing wild conspiracy theories.
"Trust but Verify"

3k for a viewing session. Nuts. I agree. Paytriots no bueno.

People are simply trying to connect dots...that's all we can do in the era of fake news so give them some slack. And there ARE children being rescued...and I personally believe there are off planet prisons. Gene is pretty credible if you ask me. We wont get solid proof till Trump and the military decide its time. in the meantime, we connect dots and theorize.

(2) Show this thread

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

Love God and country, nature lover, No fear only Faith✨✨The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want♥️

My dad, one of my brothers and my husband all democrats who would have voted for the devil if he was a democrat( the irony). And they called me crazy. Couldn't talk to any of them. I am proud to be crazy.

#godwins Strength TO ALL Soldiers - Strength To Police- and Patriot's!!

If your not being called crazy and on this site then your not touching the correct nerves !!! I have Q, Trump, And Flags all over my truck and current standing is Multiple guns pointed at me !!! A brick thrown at me !!! And multiple bottles of water thrown at me !!! I will update the list odd flying objects as they come!!!! R Ricardo!!!