It's important you understand white hats are running the show at this point. It doesn't look like it. It doesn't feel like it. Everything in operation wakeup is there on purpose to strategically wake up deep sleeping liberal sheep along with angry sleeping patriots. People wake up differently than others. It's not one size fits all. Also remember this is a clean and swift operation. The public sentiment must match the reveal that's coming. Otherwise there would confusion, extreme violence, and civil war. The goal of Q is justice, wakeup, and then unity. Different stages all well planned strategically with an end goal of unity. That's why MJ and JR are vital to this operation. They are key to the unity endgame. Operation wakeup is here and nobody will be able to sleep through it. Godspeed. Ncswic.

Let our captivity, Lord, be a thing of the past, like dried up streams in the Negev.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Just get it DONE! Patriots are losing momentum by the second.

Read what he said, again. Doesn't look, feel, seem like it, but white hats are in control. You wanna know whose not awake? Go to FB and go to one of Bidans pages. It's amazing how many think he's the greatest thing since sliced bread. No matter what you say, they defend him and hate on Trump.

In response Pearl James to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @elijahlove in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Maria Davis to her Publication

I know several people in my family who are completely & utterly MSM brainwashed. I have tried to awaken them but they resist. God is in control and He is my Rock. I am trying to pull as many ashore from the sea of deceit I keep throwing lifesavers to those that are drifting away. Most ignore what I am trying to give them but soon the tide will turn and I envision them swimming for shore!

Let our captivity, Lord, be a thing of the past, like dried up streams in the Negev.

I understood Ezra. I'm just pissed off - beyond measure - that because of ALL the BS, people are getting away with murder AND, making a profit at it. I mean that in the literal sense - murder.

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

Gotta just jettison some really blind folks.

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Those will be the percentage that won't wake up no matter what you tell them, or show them. They dislike President Trump and nothing will change that.