New Dan Tweet - 6:16 am Eastern...

Both Trump and Scavino had Herschel (#34) coms.
Coincidentally, Q#34 includes 11.3, mirror of 3.11.
"Run Herschel, run!"

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

34 takes 23 down!

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

DJT is also 34 in Gematria.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

#Patriot, #Truhtseeker, #DigitalWarrior, MAGA, #WWG1WGA, #Godwins. The best is yet to come. The great awakening. Hold the line.

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

I really do not think the arrest of Podesta is the figure they are speaking about. I think the "P" is changed to reference Pelosi or Pence. Yes Podesta is evil, but he is not a big enough name that it will shake the DP.

In response Patricia Madonna to her Publication

Podesta also : Think Pope -
Podestà (pronounced [podeˈsta], English: Potestate, Podesta) was the name given to the holder of the highest civil office in the government of the cities of Central and Northern Italy during the Late Middle Ages.

In response Patricia Madonna to her Publication

P could also stand for President. Fake President that is!

(2) Show this thread

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

spacex rocket was launched in the wee hours this morning....fingers crossed for the EBS to alert today.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Very interesting.. check out this one https://anonup.com/thread/2582212

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

Small potato account, but suspended on Twitter anyway. #WWG1WGA #ForeverPresidentTrump

Today's the day?! Man, I hope something happens. Maybe it'll be biDUHng's speech today... full on red pilling the world all by his lil lonsesome. 🤞

No Coincidences. "Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." - John F. Kennedy #TheGreatAwakening

From U.S. Navy
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

USS John Finn (DDG 113) on 3.11
7:31 ts = 74 = 11

Q Post 74

Q = Alice
You'll soon understand the meaning behind Alice "&" Wonderland.
Everything has meaning.
God bless.
Q

Only followers of this user (@CathySpartanj) can see their posts

In response Meta Mettle to his Publication

another one

(3) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

As I recall Herschal had a lot of speed 🤓