Only people mentioned by @RickN in this post can reply

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response PAPA CADDI to his Publication

As an aside, It looks like Magan is trying to emulate Wallis. Symbolisim and all that jazz.

Excited to start over! WWG1WGAWW !!! One day I want to wake up and find myself living in the..... UNITED STATES OF "NORTH" AMERICA

In response Pat Christianson to her Publication

Yup they're all about that for sure

(1) Show this thread

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

🤣

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

Speechless.. simply speechless..roflmao.. "Patriot patrol on duty, sir. Just shot down the markle."

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

😂🤣🤣😂😂😂

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

I'm crying into my coffee 😂😂😂😂😂

Excited to start over! WWG1WGAWW !!! One day I want to wake up and find myself living in the..... UNITED STATES OF "NORTH" AMERICA

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

I'm glad , made my morning

(1) Show this thread