Just wow.💊💊

A Welsh girl trying to find Truth! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿Trump & Q supporter. “Everything is as it must be!”

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

@ghostezra cant bring myself to watch this. Ive seen all the Pedowoods videos last year when they were up on Ytube. And after what when down with the Pizzagate and Hanx, it upsets me sooo much that i get angry. But those who have a feeling on whats going on, should watch it, research it, as they that are evil, blatantly and subtly push it in your face! And they need to be taken DOWN!

Only people mentioned by @helgatoldyso in this post can reply

In response Helga Martz to her Publication

NO FANS will do all that listed above.

Patriots blacklisted Hollywood.

Proud Patriot, Christian, digital soldier, God wins! Follow all Patriots back!

What if National Enquirer was right all these years?

Sheeple Hunter, TRUTH= scorned wounded Beast but her honour must be defended, 4SHE LEAVES NO ONE BEHIND #WWG1WGA #AllRoad$L€ad2Switzyood

Deafening Sound of Silence from the land of the free media not even Hannity Vs Turkish TV Hollyweird DECLASS: https://anonup.com/upload/videos/2021/01/ntAbc734Y1W43rUAxQCu_28_b30bcaa03c3a8d75eadc89163d16b64f_video_original.mp4
#STUDIOS OF A PEDOFEATHER MERGE TOGETHER = THE EVIL MOUSE PEDOSTUDIO ELOPES WITH THE FOX IN SHEEPLE´S WARLOCK CLOTHING. https://anonup.com/thread/2098718
[10 IMAGES ] 1 OF 3 SHEEPLE HOLLYWOOD RED PILLS

Sheeple Hunter, TRUTH= scorned wounded Beast but her honour must be defended, 4SHE LEAVES NO ONE BEHIND #WWG1WGA #AllRoad$L€ad2Switzyood

(2) Show this thread

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

Ha Ha U Pedo Fuckers!
Burn in hell Assholes...every single one of U!
I hope we get to hear your necks snap as your being Hung!

In response Rich Webster to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

THE FIRST RED PILL

in our faces how is this funny? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0NgUhEs1R4

World's Most Evil Invention - SNL - YouTube

One mad scientist (Dwayne Johnson) goes farther than the others (Kyle Mooney, Sasheer Zamata, Beck Bennett) to win a contest for most evil invention.Subscrib...

AND stop sending your kids to compete to be in frats and sister orgs, you are CONDITIONING THEM for a scoop up for secret societies, the REASON they have them....sorry if the truth hurts, the real reason, they GOT their Skull and Bones etc now don't they.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

this makes sense

(1) Show this thread

Step one, for the sheep that God loves also. EVERYBODY was not born woke, AND all the trafficking. FKIN end it all, a trestle board, not a chess board, fkin kick it over. EASY. Globally.

20k sub Y/T channel removed June 3 2021. Visit our website for up to date uncensored content & to join our EMAIL LIST to be notified.

Not an authorized preacher - Opinions are my own. Constitution & Rule of Law - Paramount. Also 17 U.S. Code § 107 #MAGA - from the Start.

Tony Hoyt exposed it a long long time ago - former editor Wall Street Journal went to Natiponal Enquirer - LGBT but why dooes that matter - He lost all his frens - for telling the truth - Wake up.

In response GREGORY TODD to his Publication

Timing is everything i.e#RonanFarrow Vs#MelGibson

(1) Show this thread