Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Light-Bringer ๐ŸŒŸ ๐Ÿ’œ Spiritual Warrior 4 God โ˜€๏ธ Gaia, Jesus, Trump ๐Ÿฆ & The Children ๐Ÿ™ Galactic Interfacer ๐Ÿ‘ฝ Ascension 5D ๐Ÿ’™ JKD MMA ๐Ÿ’ฆ

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

The best lie is the truth ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ no one will believe it.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening Wา‰Wา‰Gา‰1า‰Wา‰Gา‰Aา‰ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@inโ€”-23!!!

It was amazing the SP showed this. This needs to be paired with the Jim Caviezel video on adrenochrome

Wow is all I can say. It would seem to me SP was being very daring!! Good for them. They likely have the viewers.

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

Red pill any way you look at it. Even if they are doing this in a mocking form, I believe it will wake a lot of people up. When you listen to the dialogue, of at least this portion, it doesn't sound crazy at all. In fact, it sounds like the truth we've all known.

I just found the first 40 min of the SP epi on YT, but it has unfortunately some background music throughout: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY-InQNs2MU

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

I admit I watched it last night... Well if that doesn't get some attention, at least get people digging I don't know what will. There was alot said in that hour - tongue in cheek, not really.

So sad that they only made this to make us look crazy.

In response SEEK AND KEK to his Publication

You want truth or a good reputation?

(1) Show this thread

huge red pill
can I ask what show is this?

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

In response Kunal Verma to his Publication

South Park - Vaccination Episode.

(1) Show this thread

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

This Message is Long Overdue

That is a Big Mike knockout ๐Ÿฅณ

Was there actually a South Park episode that ran on Human Trafficking?

I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one โค๏ธat a time ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’ซ #GodWins #wwg1wga

WQW! And the nozzle on the faucet turns. ๐Ÿ’ฆ
Brilliant spray of truth via animated disclosure--

Refreshingly honest.

#IOwnMyOwnMind #IOwnMyOwnBody #WWG1WGA #MAGA #1776 No creepy DMs I will block you! Other are all welcome!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

South Park tells it like it is! South Park is about gross humor. This clip is not funny at all because it is true but more like educational is how I look at this. It is so frigtening and to see the South Park Oprah in this clip drinking out of a big cup of blood.#TooInsaneForMyBrain

#WWG1WGA IFBAP Ready to help heal the world. Patience Leads To True Destiny

Plant the seeds and then drop the truth. The truth will become more believable because the seeds have been planted. Well done White Hats...Well Done

That was HUGE! But I wonder how many will get it?

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love ๐Ÿ’ซ Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

This seriously aired on South Park?
I never watch it but I've heard he's made a number of predictions.
this is pretty ballsy. ๐Ÿ‘

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Painful is the awareness that we stll don't know the a c t u a l horror the children have
gone through, and being unaware for so long - we were unable to help.

A Welsh girl trying to find Truth! ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟTrump & Q supporter. โ€œEverything is as it must be!โ€

@ghostezra cant bring myself to watch this. Ive seen all the Pedowoods videos last year when they were up on Ytube. And after what when down with the Pizzagate and Hanx, it upsets me sooo much that i get angry. But those who have a feeling on whats going on, should watch it, research it, as they that are evil, blatantly and subtly push it in your face! And they need to be taken DOWN!

Iโ€™m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

In response Annette Evans Eley to her Publication

They will go down...right into the deprhs of Burning Hell 4 Ever!

"The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear".

In response Annette Evans Eley to her Publication

It is all hard to watch!

(4) Show this thread

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Mother fookers
Parasites

Hunter,Ozzie PATRIOT,always felt the world wasnt what it should be.

a reminder /signal app

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Ozi Patriot to his Publication

Hmm... I have signal now, but I have no connections. How do you find them?

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Ozi Patriot to his Publication

I believe Signal is deep state. i wont be going there.

(4) Show this thread

Trump supporter from Day One! USA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ WWG1WGA! Keep the faith

Just Wow is right!!!!

God loving, mother, wife, patriot from the great state of Alaska. WWG1WGA

Who TF reported this? People can't handle this truth? LMMFAO! Looks like we've got some snowflakes on Anonup.

These Things We Do, That Others May Live. gab.com/@Borescoped

Crappy part is, I cut the cable quite a while back... so couldn't watch this tonight.

@GhostEzra , if the white hats have this under control, are they going to spread this episode out to other platforms so folks can watch it?

These Things We Do, That Others May Live. gab.com/@Borescoped

In response Borescoped ... to his Publication

Don't know how long it will stay up, but found this!
Screen altered version, for reasons.

https://youtu.be/YkzdjYyROFU

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

(1) Show this thread

Patriot ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ President Trump โค๏ธ God saved my life and Jesus is the way ๐Ÿ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

Hollywood elites just Nadler'd their pants ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ˜‚

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING โœจ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’–โœจ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธโœจ ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’ซ โš”๏ธTelegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

the msm has spun truth as a conspiracy theory for so long they are loosing their impact. let them go nuts

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

truth is, if i saw this after yesterdays rage over ankle bracelets, knowing nothing else, i would be looking up who supposedly has ankle bracelets. one think about commoners like us, always curious about flaws in the elite no matter who you vote for.

(4) Show this thread

Stunned ๐Ÿ‘€

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Anyone else notice Ophra in there?

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Yes! Wow!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

yes... was this actually a Southpark ep?

(3) Show this thread

They also decided on the "223" calendar, reverse of skull/bones....haha