It's important you understand white hats are running the show at this point. It doesn't look like it. It doesn't feel like it. Everything in operation wakeup is there on purpose to strategically wake up deep sleeping liberal sheep along with angry sleeping patriots. People wake up differently than others. It's not one size fits all. Also remember this is a clean and swift operation. The public sentiment must match the reveal that's coming. Otherwise there would confusion, extreme violence, and civil war. The goal of Q is justice, wakeup, and then unity. Different stages all well planned strategically with an end goal of unity. That's why MJ and JR are vital to this operation. They are key to the unity endgame. Operation wakeup is here and nobody will be able to sleep through it. Godspeed. Ncswic.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

After the "glasses" were put on my face finally, this whole thing is like x-ray vision now...see right through it. I can't even watch a movie anymore! Start Trek tonight, fighting Krull in the end battle they fly the Enterprise up "trough a firmament" below water and burst out on top...no visible solid shield just some unseen force separating the water above form below. The med beds, tricorders! My young son likes to watch the old animated series AVATAR. And there too! The dark control hungry forces that the good guys fight, the way they do it suppressing the abilities of the ones fighting for the people, I mean on and on RIGHT IN YOUR FACE ALWAYS! The new Marvel movie coming out even...THEY ARE IN A MOVIE SET UNDER A DOME LIKE THE TRUMAN SHOW! I CAN'T SEE THE LIE ANYMORE EVEN IF I TRY TO IGNORE IT!!! The narrative is EVERYWHERE! A lifelong movie that never ended...until now. Thank you so much for "real" eyes...to realize the real lies! I am IN! I will not be moved!

#livefreeordietrying #trudeaufortreason #seektruth #silentnomore Canadian held hostage by corrupt government. Believe in Trump!

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Exactly! Some days I wish I could turn it off due to mental exhaustion from playing catch up on the last 21 years of my life, unraveling everything I apparently didn't have time to see till the plandemic arrived. The red pill isn't easy to swallow, its traumatizing, to say the least

I nixed commercial TV 2+ yrs back...but when I try to catch any entertainment anywhere all I see is "through" everything now! We went full internet only so do a few channels we all like and nothing else with all the damned commercials! Saved about 125$ a month dropping the 300 channels of absolutely nothing to watch crap cable gives you in the process. The History Channel doesn't even do history now!!! EVERY damned thing is some sort of freakin reality show variant!

In response Nicole Schmick to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @realyestervue in this post can reply

#livefreeordietrying #trudeaufortreason #seektruth #silentnomore Canadian held hostage by corrupt government. Believe in Trump!

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Agreed! I like to be in control of what I feed my brain. Haven't watched "live" tv for a few years which partially contributed to not knowing just how bad things are. It would've been more obvious to me had I actually paid attention, But now I definetly can't watch it cuz the truth goggles never come off again. Can't pick a damn movie to watch with hubby cuz I have very fresh strong opinions about the content, the lies, the actors ect ect lol But rather be down the rabbit hole with you guys than up there with the woke social justice lunatics