Jun 21, 2020 8:51:55 PM EDT
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: e5f3e9 No. 9701237

How is it possible select [D] governors thought it was 'safe' to push COVID-19 positive elderly patients back into NURSING HOMES [hot zones]?
HOW IS IT POSSIBLE SELECT [D] GOVERNORS THOUGHT IT WAS 'SAFE' TO PUSH COVID-19 POSITIVE ELDERLY PATIENTS BACK INTO NURSING HOMES [HOT ZONES]?
WHY WOULD THIS BE DIRECTED IF HOSPITALS [+US NAVY MEDICAL SHIPS [NYC-CA] +ERECTED CARE FACILITIES] HAD MORE THAN 70% CAPACITY?
https://criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-charges/third-degree-murder-overview.html
Someone can be accused of third-degree murder if they unintentionally cause someone else's death while committing a dangerous act.
Negligent?
Reckless?
Who benefits the most?
Why only [D] governors?
How do you reasonably explain what occurred?
Q

Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

As Billy Mays would say, but wait, there's more! Cuomo also had COVID patients placed into homes for developmentally disabled people.

Tenacious Wisconsinite fighting government and medical tyranny. Redpilling for many years before I knew it was redpilling.Where is my origin

Add many "health" care workers and "care"givers. Can we upgrade the firing squads?

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

In response Ann Retzlaff to her Publication

Particularly the ones who choreographed, rehearsed, and recorded song-and-dance routines at work.

(1) Show this thread

A grandmother that thanks God every day for DJT. Totally behind "Q". Thanks to all I follow that keep me informed. Great time to be aliv

Tim Walz was a teacher who taught in China.

A grandmother that thanks God every day for DJT. Totally behind "Q". Thanks to all I follow that keep me informed. Great time to be aliv

Why isn't anyone mentioning Governor Tim Walz of Minnesota (D). He did the same thing and should be held accountable.

I'm glad they brought back the death penalty - if anyone deserves it, it's these murderers

USAF vet. Patriot . 3%. I will stand for Mr. President Trump till the end. God bless you .

recall recall... impeach.

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

THEY ALL get $$$$$$$ from China. THEY aLL get $$$$$$$ from Soros.
THEY ALL are are in States that have the most Trafficked Children, through the Dumbs, Ports, Airports, Railroads. THEY ALL are Pedo's./Pedovores

Husband, Father, Coach and American!

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

Lock them up!

They plan, God laughs, God wins, God always wins! 🙏🏻 President Trump is my president. 💖🤍💙 WWG1WGA Worldwide 🌎

WALZ - MN

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

they wanted to boost " covid" deaths to promote the scam. Hospitals were getting rich off of toe tags. they were all like pigs at a trough