It's important you understand white hats are running the show at this point. It doesn't look like it. It doesn't feel like it. Everything in operation wakeup is there on purpose to strategically wake up deep sleeping liberal sheep along with angry sleeping patriots. People wake up differently than others. It's not one size fits all. Also remember this is a clean and swift operation. The public sentiment must match the reveal that's coming. Otherwise there would confusion, extreme violence, and civil war. The goal of Q is justice, wakeup, and then unity. Different stages all well planned strategically with an end goal of unity. That's why MJ and JR are vital to this operation. They are key to the unity endgame. Operation wakeup is here and nobody will be able to sleep through it. Godspeed. Ncswic.

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I 🙏🏻there is a huge plan for MN cause it's getting worse here. I don't see any waking up and lots of anger. So much brainwashing in this state. It could take years to wake these people, it's going to take Divine intervention!

Only people mentioned by @Strokeracejr in this post can reply

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

In response Chris Alaspa to his Publication

I'm originally from up north and most from my home town have been awake. We had spring water in our city. I'm pretty sure thats part of it. No fluoride.

God bless the USA. Love our country, our vibes & honored to be on the battlefield & connecting with all of you. Experience of a lifetime!

In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication

Mostly raised with well water here in MN. I'm sure that's part of it. The ones born and raised in the city have only gotten worse with aging.

Right now it's surreal. I'm praying for the Twin Cities every day and night. There is this eery energy happening. Even worse than last spring/summer. It's like the brainwashed are literally turning into the walking dead and don't realize they're dead. It's not the state and city I know for sure, but then again, they've been lying to us forever as well.

Everyone is bracing for impact in some way, shape or form right now. I'm keeping the faith but man, I hear you! Truly could have never imagined this.

(1) Show this thread

In response Chris Alaspa to his Publication

Yay!! I'm in a very Dem county and city. I was also in the cities the other day and worse there. Yikes! My natural Dr is so brainwashed it's sad