Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

Let me pose a hard question to you.

What if they need so much adrenochrome not only for themselves but because they have been putting it in the things you eat. They do this not only to addict you to things like soda, junk food and medications but also to cause horrible withdraw symptoms if you ever decide to stop. This could be what the keto flu is. This could be why it is so hard to quit the items everyone says are bad for you. It makes me shiver to think about but it also makes perfect sense. It is very possible that is what the fetal matter is in vaccines.
My grandfather lived to 92 and he ate 6 eggs and a pound of bacon everyday but not one thing that was processed. I use to think that was luck, now I think it was smart.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

I remember a few years ago now, watching a documentary about an isolated tribe. The only time they had a case of diabeties was when they started accepting crap that we eat and drink. The reporter was taken away from the camp, and shown a tree which had many cuts in it, and inside was white. The guy from the tribe explained it was their medicine, he said it was used along with other herbs and it cured all ailments. It really made me think, I am 65 now not on any medication, I suggest earthclinic.com They don't try selling anything, and only natural cures, apple cider vinegar is key to great health.

Thank you. I have always believed that God will give you no burden that he has not supplied the answer to. The answers are in nature. I have no doubt these "people" have been killing slowly us since we were born.

In response Liz Dorazio to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

I have believed for a long time now, that God put something on this earth to cure all our ailments. I almost accepted HRT treatment after suffering badly with hot flashes, I could not sleep, so could not function properly. I had tried several herbal remedies, but nothing was working. I decided to go into my local TRUE herbalist store, I explained my problem, he reached for a bottle of SAGE DROPS of the shelf. Within 2 weeks I was sleeping and back to normal, I am glad I took that remedy and not the HRT, especially later when I found out what was in it. YUK. Take care John and have a look at earthclinic.com it great my health bible. God bless stay well.🙏

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Liz Dorazio to her Publication

Thank you I will give it a look. May the Lord bless and keep you also.

(1) Show this thread