Please JOIN me Gab:@benjamin1978 DM me so I RECOGNIZE you from twitter,FOLLOW you back and BUILDUP BETTER/STRONGER thén EVER BEFORE!👊😎🇺🇸

⚠️WARNING⚠️NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART⚠️
WOODY ALLEN BEING CONFRONTED WITH WHAT HE DID TO THE CHILDREN,..

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

Very sad to know it occurred and the scars that will remain with Dylan. Listening to Mia's distress as she spoke with Woody, definitely touched a nerve inside me. However, there had to have been some signs leading her to suspect he was into some nepharious activities with children as the baby was not the first he assaulted in that family. So I fault her too for not taking appropriate action. She also seemed concerned that the police had to be told. Maybe her own past comes into play as I read somewhere she married Frank Sinatra at 18. Well she didn't just meet Sinatra at 18 which put her somewhere below the age of consent. Like begets like? I'm sure information will be revealed in time about her background.

I believe they met on the set of a movie when she was 19, and he was 49. Not illegal...but close.

In response Kells 1960 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @EricPete17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Eric Peterson, click on at the bottom under it