⚠️WARNING⚠️NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART⚠️
WOODY ALLEN BEING CONFRONTED WITH WHAT HE DID TO THE CHILDREN,..

Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

Damaged soldier. Tired but hanging on.

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

These people are sick and its their time to die.

Any sane woman would cringe at "she walks around holding her vagina." And would do anything to keep that monster away from any child after that.

https://twitter.com/realdylanfarrow?lang=en

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Sad, I remember seeing her and her kids in the Cape Cod Mall once. I can't even imagine how Mia felt. That poor child. Your parents are supposed to be people who you can trust.

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

He and Mia adopted children and he left Mia with the eldest still a teenager and married her..He has been executed according to the list.

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

This is confronted? I am Italian / Irish and this is not confronting something that sexually assaulted my child.

Hunter,Ozzie PATRIOT,always felt the world wasnt what it should be.

A BULLET TO THE HEAD OR ANY FAST DEATH FOR THESE ANIMALS IS BEING TOO KIND..THEY NEED TO BE TORTURED FOR YEARS.,

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

Very sad!!! I never liked Woody, he looked like a creepy stalker. Poor little girl and Mom. 🔥⚡💥

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Never liked him, even knew back then something was definitely wrong with him!! Those poor children!! I hope he is wiped from the face of this earth - no mercy for harming a child, NONE!!

POS with no conscience or soul!! 🤢🤮

Does Woody be Dead now?

Meet God’s Wrath bud.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

So heart breaking for that child, he needs to be sent to God for judgement if he hasnt been already!

that breaks my heart and makes me pissed

Texas Patriot honoring and respecting the Republic of the USA 🇺🇸 Defender of 1A and 2A rights! DJT is my President ♥️🐸 KAG

🤬🤬🤬🤬

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

Very sad to know it occurred and the scars that will remain with Dylan. Listening to Mia's distress as she spoke with Woody, definitely touched a nerve inside me. However, there had to have been some signs leading her to suspect he was into some nepharious activities with children as the baby was not the first he assaulted in that family. So I fault her too for not taking appropriate action. She also seemed concerned that the police had to be told. Maybe her own past comes into play as I read somewhere she married Frank Sinatra at 18. Well she didn't just meet Sinatra at 18 which put her somewhere below the age of consent. Like begets like? I'm sure information will be revealed in time about her background.

In response Kells 1960 to her Publication

I believe they met on the set of a movie when she was 19, and he was 49. Not illegal...but close.

(1) Show this thread

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

Listening to this will bring the strongest man to his knees. This is atrocious and tears me to pieces listening to Mia.
How could anyone do that to their children.
Another reason to be on this battlefield.
#ProtectOurChildren

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

💖We are all God’s children.💖

This is why many of us are in the movement, for these violated children, many of us were violated as children. He is a demon. Pedophiles have only selfish lust, not love, for children. California legalized child rape a few days ago. The children are robbed of trust, love, innocence. Adults are still damaged. No one gets over these attacks. The perpetrators are often highly respected, admired, worshipped. But they are all committing evil in their hearts, minds, bodies and must suffer consequences. We must do better to protect precious children from these monsters.

Artist, wife, mom, Patriot, farmer..ready for the new world..#WWG1WGA,#Godwins, #Trump 2021..🍿🇺🇸🕊

she said that the doctor reported it to the authorities.. so where is that report?..

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

In response Soul Painter to her Publication

how does one get access to police reports? ill wait

(1) Show this thread

#wwg1wga #thegreatawakening #thestormisuponus #maga

😭😭😭

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

What a good mother. My heart breaks for her. Ronan... What a gift.

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

This won't be popular but it is the truth and it is by no means in support of their actions, just bringing some perspective to all this... everyone does what they do because they truly believe it will make them happy in some way no matter how it appears from our point of view... some believe that appeasing their 'false god' will make them happy...

putain 🙄Woody

#GodWins, #Trump2020, Twitter refugee

Why😔 to harm a child is deserving of a painful death

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

F that F'r, chop his _____ off.....

I love God Almighty, my family, my country & my President Donald Trump. Grateful & blessed. Fearless Patriot holding the line. WWG1WGA 🙌🏼

Why was this monster never arrested?

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

In response Caren Calden to her Publication

It's showing up on conspiracy daily that he was arrested (too late of course) but has since been executed like many of them.

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response Caren Calden to her Publication

At the time Woody Allen and every powerful man and woman in Hollywood and their slaves were pedophiles addicted to Adrenochrime and child sex Satanic rituals.

(2) Show this thread

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

Thank God Mia stood up for her children.
When my mother was confronted she said "he was just teaching you about sex"

Courageous child to speak out.

I can't wait until these evil bastards pay for the crimes against all of us.

Mamabear, married to best friend, love Jesus, WWG1WGA, GO TRUMP!!!

In response Silent nQmQre to her Publication

My heart aches for you. Im sorry you had to endure that. Its WRONG!

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

In response Silent nQmQre to her Publication

does no one remember the creepy content of his movies in the 1970's 🤮🤮🤢🤮🤢🤢🤢👿

(3) Show this thread

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

to be in this state of experience is mortifying.🙃

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

He is such a slime ball..........I've never liked him

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

They all need to burn on Earth before they burn in hell for perpetuity.