God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan πŸ‡¨πŸ‡± American Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🐸

My Mother needs prayers.πŸ™ She has only 20% lung capacity left from Sarquidosis and now has Pneumonia. Please spread the word that this amazing woman, mother & Patriot needs all of the prayers we can get.
@devoteddeplorable
@vincentKennedy
@doqholiday

Wow.
My mom entered ICU this morning with pneumonia.
Definitely the feels for this one.
πŸ™β€

In response Judy 777 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Storm_warning in this post can reply

Happily retired πŸ₯³ Patriot since birth πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Christ follower πŸ™ I support our President Trump 1000% πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ @LucyDWigglebutt everywhere 🐢

In response Delinda Rozell to her Publication

My prayers are with you. i was in the same situation in 2008. I feel for you. Much love. β€οΈπŸ™

Patriot. Mocked by many (some family inc), but FIRMLY stand in my belief that the "Best is yet to come!" God wins.

πŸ™Praying for your mom, as well.

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan πŸ‡¨πŸ‡± American Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🐸

Prayers for your Mama too, patriotπŸ™

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

God be with your mom and you'll as well dearβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈPrayers and love πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ