My Mother needs prayers.🙏 She has only 20% lung capacity left from Sarquidosis and now has Pneumonia. Please spread the word that this amazing woman, mother & Patriot needs all of the prayers we can get.
@devoteddeplorable
@vincentKennedy
@doqholiday

Only people mentioned by @JudyAnon777 in this post can reply

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response Judy 777 to her Publication

I hope and pray she is doing better and that you are all uplifted by the grace of Almighty God. We are praying for a full recovery for this dear, lovely woman Father, in your precious name we pray!! Thank you Father that thou has heard us and for your love, light, mercy and peace that passes all understanding. ❤️☀️🙏

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

May God bless your mother with a complete healing.

Single lady living in a northern state. 3 children grown and gone. Actually happy to be by myself during these Great Awakenings.

🙏❤️

"The World you Desire can be won. It Exists...It is Real...It is Possible...It is yours". God, Family, Country, Vets, Our President Trump,

Prayers to you and your family, God please watch over and give her peace. AMEN.

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

Prayers for her comfort and Peace of mind for you🙏

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

🙏

Praying for this tiny lady this giant patriot mother! Heavenly Father....let her RISE UP HEALED AND WALK, WE PRAY, JUST AS YOU DID IN THE DAYS OF LAZURUS, WE ASK IT IN JESUS HOLY NAME!! ALL THE GLORY TO YOU GOD!!

Wife, patriot, mom of a Boy Scout

🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️

Prayers for you all

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

standing in agreement with all the heart felt prayers which have gone before me for you beloved Mom🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Constitutional Conservative, Trump Supporter, Dogs Best Friend, My Kids My Country & God I Will Fight For

She looks so tiny. Prayers coming from MO.

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

In response Just Meducky to her Publication

She is. Shes only 4'10" but has the courage of a lion. Ive never known a stronger woman.

(1) Show this thread

Christian, Mom, Patriot, Constitutional Conservative

🙏May God place his healing powers over your dear Mother.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

in Jesus Name may your mother be touched and healed by HIS Blood, may Angels help her lings breath. in HiS Name i pray Amen

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

may God give Comfort to you and your family,
Gods will be done in all ways. 🙏🙏🙏

✨#WWG1WGA✨#NCSWIC✨🇺🇸Daughter of NAVY Vet✨Patriot🇺🇸MOM✨Herbalist🌿Author📚✨🇺🇸1A-2A🇺🇸✨GOD😇COUNTRY✨ 🇺🇸I serve MY President🇺🇸

😇🙏🏼prayers for her full recovery🙏🏼😇

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

Sending prayers for your Mom. May God heal her. 🙏✝️💖

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

praying for your mother

God, Country and Family. I love President Trump. 💞 Stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God. Jesus is King 🙏

🙏🙏🙏

Live in Dorset UK, a Trump fan and proud of my country too, just wish we the man here ....... love dogs and craft beer, what else is there?

sending you prayer and love from the UK ........ God bless x

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

Praying God bless and heal You and your Mom.

A True Patriot. God, Family & Country. Mother, Wife, Daughter. We stand for the American Flag.

🙏🙏❤️Prayers for mom & you.

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

Thank you all so much for the uplifting prayers and kind words. They mean much more to us than you all realize. ❤
#AnonFamily

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻💖

Seeker of Truth. Love my Freedom, the outdoors and all that God instilled within us

Sending prayers 🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (@POJO) can see their posts

I’m a proud Christian,husband,father of 2,and trump is my president and I love my PATRIQT family

🙏🙏🙏🙏

older Mom w/ younger children...always saw the corruption but was called crazy...now I finally found people who are as "crazy" as me 😊😉🙏

sending all my prayers 🙏❤♥

Sending energy and good thoughts

#wwg1wga #savethechildren #godwins #patriotsneverquit #nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #thestormisuponus #maga #thegreatawakening

May God watch over her and give her the strength she needs to get well.