What happens when you pour Pepsi on raw pork?!? Wait for it!!

Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Wish the lady didn't have her chest hanging out there :/

I had a bacon buttie the other day 😱.
Im booking in for a clonic 🤮

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

What's in the poison they call Pepsi to bring out the lil' worms

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

Ivermectin is an anti-parasitic/helmetic being used to kill CV. Makes you wonder how people were ctually infected

did you see the two videos posted yesterday on juan o savin's telegram channel regarding red wine and adding tequila or high alcohol content? truly disgusting as well

SeaChelle Gramma, Christ follower, Constitutional Conservative, artist

In response DoWha Ditty to her Publication

Juan O Savin has no telegram.

(1) Show this thread

Suspended from twitter account @LeAurAnon

i wasnt allowed to eat pork growing up. i dont like it now either.. thx mom and dad!🤮

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

I think I just became a vegetarian today‼️ 👆👆👆

🍏🍎🍐🍊🍋🍌🍉🍇🍓🍈🍒🍑🥝🥑🍅🍆🥒🥕🌽🌶️🥦

Truth seeker who's sick of the ridiculousness!!!

🤢🤮

Only followers of this user (@Ziebs1111) can see their posts

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

REASONS THE BIBLE SAYS CLEAN EATS TO UNCLEAN EATS

durn i have some ribs defrosting

Old married grammy. Love President Trump and all Patriots. God bless America.

In response Davey Wavey to his Publication

you'll be fine just cokk them long enough

(1) Show this thread

when i seen this, i was bliwn away. then today, i watched a follow uo to this video, which debunked the original.

just passing along info, i have not tested it

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

I have no clue why this person blocked ne, Have never had cross words anyone. 🤣🤣

In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication

They block lots of people

Recently purged from Twitter, was banned from Fb for 2 yrs. #SaveTheChildren #GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident WWG1WGA

In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication

Ive had a couple of people block me too. I have no idea why because I share most things and am not confrontational in the least. It makes me sad.

(2) Show this thread

Tenacious Wisconsinite fighting government and medical tyranny. Redpilling for many years before I knew it was redpilling.Where is my origin

Um... well, then this is just one more reason not to do immunizations anymore.. most use pig parts... or the covid test has nanotechnology that is parasitic... pH balanced foods keeps them out of your digestive tract.. which is the real reason all the hubabub on maintaining a "healthy gut." Why don't they just show this shit on main stream media...

Extremely jaded former FF/EMT, but Patriot 100%. #WWG1WGA #IStandWithFlynn #NeverSurrender #TrumpIsMyPresident #NeverForgetBenghazi

In response Ann Retzlaff to her Publication

Yay!! So glad to see you here Ann! I've been in the FB gulag for almost 2 months now and Twatter shut me down a few months ago. I miss seeing your posts from the campground!! 👍

(1) Show this thread

Not sure where she bought those pork chops but I hope it is nowhere near me!

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

omgosh!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Extremely jaded former FF/EMT, but Patriot 100%. #WWG1WGA #IStandWithFlynn #NeverSurrender #TrumpIsMyPresident #NeverForgetBenghazi

There's a reason that pork is "unclean" in the biblical sense. It was never meant for human consumption. 😐

Follower of Mashiach, keeper of the Torah

In response CaedynsMom 4Ever to her Publication

HalleluYah!

(1) Show this thread

Retired Navy. I just moved to Hawaii & work at Ft Shafter. Graduate degree in security management. Love my country and POTUS Trump. WWG1WGA.

Ewwww

I wish I could unsee that.

I tried this once. I didn't see any worms. I was almost disappointed.

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

One restaurant i worked in cooked flounder to order for my customers. They found worms in the fish. Eewww

In GOD I trust! Patriot! Being a mom is my greatest accomplishment. America is my home!🇺🇸🙏🏽🌏🙏🏽🇺🇸 Awake! Digital Soldier

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤢

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

Ok my clock for going vegetarian is ticking...

I love God, my family, and my Country! Expelled from T 1/8/2021. Thankful VK got message out about this site!

that is why i never eat pork or bacon or anything like that.

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

😱 I've NEVER been a pork fan, but now I'll avoid it like the plague🤢

Ivermectin anyone? hehe

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

I'm NEVER EATING PORK AGAIN!! I only eat bacon a couple of times a year.....NO MORE!!🤢🤮

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

Most disgusting 😲

😩O. M. G.😩