Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

Tell me if you agree or not...Doesn't this guy look like the guy in the cryptic video where the guy in the video has a curl on his forehead and claims to be someone that we should know and that wait until we find out who he is and he's still alive...This looks like a younger version of that guy! Could it be him???

are you talking about the seal tram 6 member that died in hilarys missile strike on the helicopter after taking down the cia op bin laden

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Godwinsxx in this post can reply

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Ben Strong to his Publication

I think so...Do you have the video of the guy with the curl on his forehead? He was real cryptic...He never said he was a Seal everyone else thought he was but I'm just saying he looks a lot like this guy in the pic publish that video if you can find it I can't seem to find it thx

Single dad to 3 beautiful girls, UK patriot to the great USA, MAGA, WWG1WGA WW

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

I'll do a search now see what i can find 👊

(1) Show this thread