Only people mentioned by @Rugby369 in this post can reply

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

❤️❤️❤️❤️What a beautiful boy. RIP.

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Tell me if you agree or not...Doesn't this guy look like the guy in the cryptic video where the guy in the video has a curl on his forehead and claims to be someone that we should know and that wait until we find out who he is and he's still alive...This looks like a younger version of that guy! Could it be him???

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

sorry..I had to read that a couple of times..I was like wait im confused and then it hit me ..shit I know what they are asking..yes he does look a little like that man in that video that talks about the "golden ticket"

Single dad to 3 beautiful girls, UK patriot to the great USA, MAGA, WWG1WGA WW

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

are you talking about the seal tram 6 member that died in hilarys missile strike on the helicopter after taking down the cia op bin laden

(2) Show this thread

Truthseeker. Christian Patriot who loves God and country. Budding photographer, writer and creative soul and steadfast prayer warrior.

I felt that beheading that night. I woke up from a deep sleep as I saw red then complete darkness I felt a swoosh that woke me up. I will neber forget that feeling. RIP James, I think of you often.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Bless You James, may you be in peace.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Awesome young man. Nana never noticed til now how much he looks like a young Jean-Claude Van Damme

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

and it was McCain and Obama who started , trained and funded them.

Patriot, Wife, Mother, Marine Mom, JAG M-I-L, Love our Military and DJT! #Godwins #wwg1wga

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

i hope they were charged with James Foley's murder as well. RIP

(1) Show this thread

WWGOWGA. RESPECT the Flag . Faith in GOD AND HIS SON JESUS . LOVE OUR COUNTRY and the CONSTITUTION 🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Keep America Free

so sad. i will never forget that evil that killed him😞☹️😡