Only people mentioned by @Courage2Stand in this post can reply

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

In response Courage2 Stand to his Publication

But the greatest tragedy in that is that they don't have to be jealous. They could just as easily embrace the same strength and courage that the rest of us do. Why don't they?

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

AMEN, God bless you!!!
FUK MASKS RAW
I WILL NOT WEAR THEM IN A POOL, I WILL NOT WEAR THEM IN A SCHOOL
I WILL NOT WEAR THEM ITS NOT FAIR, I WILL NOT WEAR THEM ANYWHERE!

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication

BY THE WAY
DR. SUESS. ROCKS. 😎😎😎

(1) Show this thread

Freedom or slavery? ΜΟΛΩΝΛΑΒΕ 14:41 God Bless America

Well done👏👏👏

Patriot. American. Mom. Grandma. Lover of Freedom, Liberty, God and Country. Will stay in the fight till the end! #WWG1WGA #MAGA4EVER

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

At sprouts a couple hours ago AFTER Texas lifted the mask mandate to 100% open TODAY: Did 75% of my grocery shopping & a manager on the Isle said: “Sir, do I need to get you a mask?”.......ME: “We still doing the China communist propaganda here?”.....He actually said yes & walked away! 😂. I had to put it on or they won’t ring me on, but they’re gonna hear from me EVERYTIME I walk in their door.

Truth! I think some people also have the mentality too that its not fair that they are "forced" to wear one but a non mask wearer can get away with not wearing one. It is such a crazy way of thinking its like these people are so brain washed they are verging on insanity.

Father, husband, child of God, animal lover, Patriot of the US. #WWG1WGA NOTHING can stop what is coming!

I disagree. My wife, 4yr old girl, and I all got visciously attacked for not wearing a mask the other day. Deep sleep sperg couple. The dude got in my daughters face and shouted that she has "horrible parents" and that "we should be ashamed of ourselves for teaching our daughter to not care for others' well being."

I would have decked him right then and there, but something came over me telling me to pity them and they aren't worth my time. I told them to have a nice day and God bless as they spead away in their car flipping us off.

It isn't about being offended by our light, it is about being straight up brain washed into dark fear. Fear is running their lives. With fear, their light cannot exist.

Only followers of this user (@ninanon) can see their posts

Hi my name is Xaudius and I am a astrological psychometricist where I use numbers letters and astrology to explain current events

exactly 💯

Truth! People who are ignorant of germs and a biohazard and wearing PPE literally have no clue. Nailed it! TY

I’m a Wife, Mom, Mimzi. God, Family, Country. President Trump is the BEST President ever! God Bless the USA 🇺🇸 In it TOGETHER!

Yesssss!

Unapologetic Conservative from Cedar Rapids, IA who loves GOD, country, President Trump, & Patriots.

1000% TRUTH, you just stated what I've wanted to say and much more eloquently. God bless!