Only followers of this user (@OhioKimberly) can see their posts

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Kimberly Ohio to her Publication

God is moving to bring justice through exposing all truths & bring pain to those that have black hearts & are criminal in actions.

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

"Simply The Best, Better Than All The Rest"!

I am a proud mother of 2, wife of an honest God seeking man, employee of 30 years and I fell head over heels for my Potus ~ DJT !

mine mine mine

To quote my Granny: "I don't understand all I know about it"! But I believe in GOD's Sovereignty. Truth. Light. Love. And His

Great depiction of DJT in this collection of dignified patriotism!

To quote my Granny: "I don't understand all I know about it"! But I believe in GOD's Sovereignty. Truth. Light. Love. And His

Oh Dear God. Please restore Our One Nation Under God, Indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for All! And if it is Your Will, please restore Donald John Trump to his rightful leadership of this body of believers, for Your Name's sake. We need You, Lord.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

And POTUS 19

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

When looking up the word Patriot in the Dictionary, it should be added i.e. Donald J Trump :). We are blessed.

Thank God for him and his courage, integrity, and stamina. All you have to do is look at his family to see his genuine he is.