Wow great job@administrator the picture uploads here are now faster than Twitter. You must have did an upgrade. No more hanging uploads.👍👍

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Mr Ezra, Julian's Rum on Telegram is calling you a shill. I don't follow him on any platform BTW but why would he say such a thing? I thought the two of your got along? This was in reference to your CGI Oprah reference, which I also believe quite possibly was CGI. Please help me gauge Julian's Rum. Is he a shill who has infiltrated the movement?

In response Don Kannangara to his Publication

Juliansrum keeps trying to defend Q. Q doesn't need any defending. I think he still thinks that's actually Joe Biden. He doesn't talk about some of the deeper things in this movement. So you decide. I'm a free thinking shill that goes deep. lol. Q said the deeper we go the weirder it will all get. If Cgi gets Juliansrum panties in a waddle well I have no words.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Indeed. I do not follow him on any platforms anyway so his words don't carry ANY weight. Just wanted to see what you think of him, sir. Anyway I knew he was off track because that clearly was a TRACKER on her ankle. It's been there for almost a year from when I remember.#wwg1wga

In response Don Kannangara to his Publication

I rarely like to talk bad about anyone but when they mention me I have no other choice. I wish we could all work off each other's synergy. We'd be a lot more powerful.

Only people mentioned by @littlestormcloud in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mindy Jane, click on at the bottom under it