Wow great job@administrator the picture uploads here are now faster than Twitter. You must have did an upgrade. No more hanging uploads.👍👍

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Mr Ezra, Julian's Rum on Telegram is calling you a shill. I don't follow him on any platform BTW but why would he say such a thing? I thought the two of your got along? This was in reference to your CGI Oprah reference, which I also believe quite possibly was CGI. Please help me gauge Julian's Rum. Is he a shill who has infiltrated the movement?

In response Don Kannangara to his Publication

Juliansrum keeps trying to defend Q. Q doesn't need any defending. I think he still thinks that's actually Joe Biden. He doesn't talk about some of the deeper things in this movement. So you decide. I'm a free thinking shill that goes deep. lol. Q said the deeper we go the weirder it will all get. If Cgi gets Juliansrum panties in a waddle well I have no words.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Yeah they rock!

and no more hanging chads

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

Kobayashi be like.....🤣🤣

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication

So thankful for him!!!

In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication

😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍🏽

(4) Show this thread