Greenville SC Trump 19th President of the USA

loving this 3 year delta! I assume Speech refers to Bidens first primetime speech tomorrow March 11th

Greenville SC Trump 19th President of the USA

In response Julie Barnes to her Publication

wow sounds like that ole vax is giving some real freedoms to we the people. Good grief. Dont make me get in to the "silencing your CCR5 receptors" changing the way your body respinds to futere corona strains, ebola, HIV.... come ON people! ugh!

Only people mentioned by @juliebjoe864 in this post can reply

exactly - Avoid the poison jab. my question is why more of these people aren't questioning whats in the shot👀 pray bc people are still getting the "vaccine" even after telling people about the dangers and showing them the number of deaths and adverse reactions as result of the shot. And those numbers are only the ones reported.

“This gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.” Matthew 24:14

In response Jason Becnel to his Publication

Some people think Trump would have ensured vaccine is safe. Others think it is dangerous. Others are confused. I believe many took the vaccine because of the fear and reported deaths...not just from the MSM, but mayors and governors. What a mess!

(1) Show this thread