3/11 . National Popcorn Lover's Day 🍿🍿🍿
3.11 / 11.3 . First Marker ? πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…βœ¨
Let's See What Happens . 5:5 πŸ˜ŽπŸ™πŸΌβŒšοΈ
#wwg1wga #trump2021

Only followers of this user (@TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

In response Cord Archangel to his Publication

What I think may happen, in a realistic manner, is that an agreement for a certain amount of debt forgiveness will be offered to both believers and non-believers in Nesara who want a debt jubilee. For example, each person who holds debt will get up to $35k (I'm just making up a number here) to apply to their debt relief, whether it be student loans, credit cards, mortgage, auto, etc. That is really the only equitable way to approach it since everyone has a different area where they are in debt. And not everyone will understand or believe in Nesara.

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

Makes no sense to me either

(1) Show this thread

Arizona patriot ready to defend my rights πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

i never saw 107 video about Nesara and cant find it. can you share what he said in a nutshell? thankyou

(1) Show this thread

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

I'm still trying to figure it out too. What I think I'm understanding is that the things of "leisure", cars, jewlery, homes etc you still have to pay tax on, but it would be under different "banking regulations". Like we will still pay taxes but not to the IRS, perhaps that the flat tax of 10%. The whole game changes so there is home ownership for more. Not sure really need a tuitorial for sure. We the USA will have more money with us not giving our "tax money" that is collected from us all, to other countries. Countries can take care of their own.

Only followers of this user (@Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

id think all Det is forgiven but no interest would work

I would think interest could be eliminated, which is usary. President Trump is a hard worker, as well as his children. It is not going to be a free for all!

It doesn't pay off home loans...my understanding is one car, all credit cards, hospital bills and student loans.

Former Air Force Cyber officer. Combat tours: Bosnia, Iraq, Afghanistan. Information & Influence Operations.

It's not about giving people money or erasing debts, it's about establishing an effective and non-corrupt financial system that actually benefits the people rather than the elite and banks. Just like everything else in life, some people will fare better than others during the change, but when the dust settles it will make it easier for everyone to remain economically stable in their lives.

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

In response Arctic Viper to his Publication

Amen!

(1) Show this thread

Learning the "old ways." Healthy diet, *good* Rediscovering my connection to God and all that is good.

Exactly. I've had people ask me about it. It never really sat well with me. It felt too much in line with the reset to me. I think there is another plan in place. I could see a huge tax reform where people are able to keep the majority of their paycheck(still would need state taxes), making it easier to purchase things. Flat tax, fed sales tax on new goods, or maybe certain schooling(trades) are covered by some programs? My wife and I signed the mortgage papers and car loan papers, thats our responsibilty. Or am I just stuck in an old way of thinking?

In response MTB Mike to his Publication

It's the interest we were never supposed to pay or taxes.

(1) Show this thread

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

Agreed. Lets say everyone was given a billion dollars. A billion dollars would be worth squat. There is another plan in play which benefits everyone without totally trashing owners rights and without giving everything away for free.