People who follow Q and want undeniable proof before the great reveal, aren't thinking it through. You don't reveal your chess moves in advance before your opponent during the game. All moves effect future moves. With all the "coincidences" and bread crumbs left for those who are awake, there's always a counter explanation to keep people asleep. It's designed that way on purpose. In the end it'll be revealed. Every lie. Don't stop believing. What you've already witnessed is mathematically impossible beyond coincidence.😎

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Nope. I know my math and my stats and i see naff all that's 'mathematically impossible beyond coincidence'. That doesn't even mean anything.

And every single post on this forum that references a delta is saying 'this was wrong last year, and the year before that etc. but maybe THIS is the year?'. What prediction gets more accurate the further out from when its made? Are they Homeopathic?

You've been pushing this stuff out a lot more the last few days. Why an increased need to reassure Anons?

Georgia election was the last straw. It was then that I knew without a shadow of a doubt that the whole fucking system was bullshit.

In response Jim Walker to his Publication

Ghost is right. We won't ever be given plans or dates, but, we get crumbs to know that the Military and Trump HAVE NOT abandoned the patriots. Trump CPAC "Actually, as you know, they JUST lost the white house," and he said Joe "got his shot" 3 times. And Kayleigh said, "That isn't how we're going to do it in the Trump Administration. Google Maps and Bing Maps have removed the D.C. ON THE MAP, it'll still show up in the search queue because it's a popular search term, but D.C. has fallen and Biden and Kamala are out. There may still be some actors and some sets, but judging by the reports of gunfire, explosions, D.C. earthquakes and smoke coming up from underground, the White House may already be a severely compromised structure.

So yes you could try and arrange these small 'crumbs' in a pattern.

Or you could look at the big picture with your own eyes. Look at the border. Look at the Relief Bill.

To remain 'comfy' and reconcile this stuff you have to believe in these being elaborate false flag events, clones, secret happenings and that we never actually see for 'reasons' (dont you think there would be more concrete evidence of earthquakes and explosions than 'reports'? Its just like the BS around the 'gallows'). And you have to believe that this plan was put in place with precise coordination 3-4 years ago. And when predictions haven't come to pass yet its put down to 'deltas' and super-forecasting quantum computers.

OR, and hear me out here, you can reconcile it by saying that is was just wrong/fake in the first place. People making stuff up on the internet. Much more likely!

I'm a big fan of Occam's Razor.

And its not just me, the number of people and posts on this forum has been dwindling.

In response Eric Larson to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Wakabe in this post can reply

Georgia election was the last straw. It was then that I knew without a shadow of a doubt that the whole fucking system was bullshit.

Good Luck.

Concrete evidence? The only concrete evidence anybody will ever have would be YOU ACTUALLY BEING THERE. The MSM is wholly corrupt. They refuse to report this stuff, hell they didn't even report the earthquake and tsunami warnings in New Zealand or ANY of the 22 or so volcanoes that have been extremely active lately. Candace Owens DID report on the explosions and smoke in D.C. on one of her mobile podcasts, but again MSM won't show that, you have to dig for it. We can only SHOW you the truth, we can't SEE it for you. I have naysayers who follow me and they keep asking for concrete evidence and they tell me that everything I show them is "fabricated", even when I post links to the active court cases that are RIGHT THERE on SDNY website and the depositions for upcoming cases. Now those folks are truly brain dead because they won't believe any of this until CNN airs it.

“This gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.” Matthew 24:14

In response Eric Larson to his Publication

I spend time speaking to those who want to know. I don't try to convince or waste my breath with the others. As the events are revealed to the masses, I can hear some asking "why didn't we know of this?". That would be the time you can reply with..."oh...you must be watching the MSM networks.".

(1) Show this thread