There is a virus in the world that kills 8,500 children a day called "hunger". There is a remedy called "food". But nobody talks about it. (Photo by Kevin Carter, 1993)

Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

Love and Peace to all my brothers and sisters of the world.

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

i hope she lives still.

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

President Trump is going to make sure that not another child goes hungry and not another child gets harmed, just as soon as he saves humanity from extinction.

They starved Jews in Germany, they starved and infected Africans with HIV, they starved the world. They bury crops and cattle, chickens and pigs alive to create shortage of meats. They used GMO to stop reproduction of fruits and vegables. I WANT THOSE MOTHER FUCKER'S HEAD ON A PLATTER, I want to bleed them out slowly and cause so much pain just like they have done to the children on this planet. If there is anything that I pray for is justice, justice for all the crimes against humanity, against animals and against the Earth. I pray for the White Hats and for all those soldiers in the front line, rescuing human beings everywhere in the planet, I ask God to give them strenght and protection. Make them invisible to the evil and wicked. God is in charge now, never again will this happen to us or our future generations.

In response Lily Morales to her Publication

Amen.

(1) Show this thread

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

Of all the damned money and food aid the US send to countries it continues. A damned buzzard just waiting for a starving child to become so weak that it can't fight it off. This is sick.

In response Richie Richard to her Publication

Horrible

(1) Show this thread

Seeker of Truth | Dark-to-Light | WWG1WGA

One year later...
Kevin Carter won the 1994 Pulitzer in Photography for this photo -- three months later he took his own life.
[St. Tim Tebow gives an amazing speech on this topic]

Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

I pray for all the children of the world who have been used, abused, and sacrificed in the name of all that is evil. I pray that soon, Africa and all 3rd world countires and those held hostage by the cabal, will be restored and their wealth will be returned. In God's name I pray.

Throw Us to the Wolves if you will, We'll Come Back Leading the Pack!

In response Chula Firefly to his Publication

That you O LORD bring the rain of food to shower this country in a bounty of it. For no child or yours should know hunger. Amen

(1) Show this thread

Retired RN, :) Grandmother, Healer, envisions a free Canada and a free earth.

Demonic 4 ton gold digusting carriage for the queen reptile...

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response cindy CLP to her Publication

A roughly 218Mil US $ carriage at a $1700/oz gold price.

(1) Show this thread

Tenacious Wisconsinite fighting government and medical tyranny. Redpilling for many years before I knew it was redpilling.Where is my origin

Dear God, please exterminate the corrupt criminal governments that KNOWINGLY starve, poison, indoctrinate, immunize their people. Eyes are leaking... we have plenty of food to feed the world many times over. With verticle farming/hydroponics I do believe everyone could feed themselves or their own communities. Mega farms and all the affilated chemicals, toxins, poisons need to go away. Less is more. God bless the children caught in the middle of these crimes against humanity.

GRANDMA LOVES MY BABIES. I LOVE TRUTH, HATE EVIL and have spent years RESEARCHING. I LOVE YESHUA. EAGER TO SEE WHAT GOD HAS Planned

SAD thing is that AFRICA is one of the wealthiest countries in the world, GOLD, MINERALS, WATER under the earth and these poor souls have been the brunt of evil for centuries by the monarchy and China

books, painting, walks in nature

@neo
It's terrible, those guys there in high places, only care for their bank account. Not for the people. Let's pray all this will soon be over.🙏

😓 That vulture is just waiting.

GRANDMA LOVES MY BABIES. I LOVE TRUTH, HATE EVIL and have spent years RESEARCHING. I LOVE YESHUA. EAGER TO SEE WHAT GOD HAS Planned

THE VATICAN has enough GOld to feed every person on the world, give them water to drink from wells, Pay off ALL DEBT, and BLESS the world , BUT THEY KEEP IT FOR THEMSELVES. GOD WILL JUDGE THIS EVIL. THis poor baby and millions more who have been wrongfully treated will be given a white robe in heaven and sit at the feet of the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY and be comforted ..BUT THE WICKED WILL CEASE and be no MORE, and their soul will end up in SHEOL/ GEHENA for eternty for thier EVIL

Luv my country 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Luv my freedom 🇺🇸🇺🇸fighter for truth!! Wide awake!! 🙏In God We Trust🙏

Not in the New World. It’s my understanding that under GESARA everyone will have a roof over their head and food on the table, no more hunger!

I am not ok with any "great reset" or globalism. In fact I don't like any "isms". Donald J Trump is my President 🙏🇺🇸

God bless and save the children. 🙏😥😥

🇺🇸 MAGA 🇺🇸 Patriot 🇺🇸 Love God, Love my country, Love my family The Best Is Yet To Come 💥💥

breaks my heart - we can send trillions tho to bullshit things - just not our third world beautiful people