Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

Homo Capensis.

Nephilim: TRUE STORY of Satan, Fallen Angels, Giants, Aliens, Hybrids, Elongated Skulls & Nephilim - YouTube

Nephilim: Origin of Genetic Evil, the Nephilim. NEPHILIM (FULL) DOCUMENTARY - http://godinanutshell.com/product/nephilim-two-disc-dvd-bonus-disc-contains-two...

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ccunningham821 in this post can reply

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Chris Cunningham to his Publication

HAS NOT Q SAID IT IS BIBLICAL?

Genesis 6:4
The Nephilim were on the earth in those days--and afterward as well--when the sons of God had relations with the daughters of men. And they bore them children who became the mighty men of old, men of renown.

And WHO in our times wish to control us, enslave us?

Worshipping God, living simply - I raise kids, animals and gardens. My tractor is my peaceful place. Eyesight fading but faith strong.

In response Chris Cunningham to his Publication

All of his videos are really good - I've watched him for years and recommend him every chance I get. Nice to see that come through!

In response Arkansas Farmmom to her Publication

yes, huge fan. I've listened and/or watched all of his stuff. Love knowing his dad worked at area 51 for a time................................... interdasting.

(1) Show this thread