Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

fallen angels

Myths aren't myths.

Often elongated skulls in history are due to head wrapping to change the shape of the skull. It was a status symbol for the elite. Just as in China there was foot binding and Africa they stretched their necks with elongating rings.

In response Msterri ... to her Publication

No, cradel boarding happened AFTER elongated..they wanted to resemble.
LOOK DEEPER...elongated skulls are NOT HUMAN (Alien-Not human) skull plates and suchers are different.
FALLEN ANGELS & Nephilim offspring..."It will be as in the days of Noah." when Christ returns.

Look deeper...CIA created "Conspiracy Theory" term WHEN TRUTH EXPOSED & your over the target.

In response Msterri ... to her Publication

When fleeing from Joshua taking the Land God gave Children of Israel...
Nephilim fled many places one place was Peru.
When God told Saul to DISTROY ALL LIFE: MEN WOMEN CHILDREN ANIMALS..it was due to the Falle Angel CORRUPTION.

Noah was not compromised..FLOOD SENT DUE TO FALLEN ANGELS
inbreeding.

(2) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Offspring of Fallen Angels=Alien.
Reason Saul was to kill all...
Reason for flood.
Verifies BIBLE is true.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

NASA satan followersNASA satan at work

http://granddesignexposed.com/flat/truth.html

(2) Show this thread

canaanites ⬆️👉💥

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana happy to be your 18!
We have all our lives been steared away from acknowledging these kinds of things as no one ever wanted us to know the truth of our past!
It woud corrupt their religious peramiters. They must keep us in the cage!

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Love Trump, Kennedy family....a mother and grandmother..and truthseeker.

pretty sure those elongated skulls are like the Rothschilds!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Nephilim: TRUE STORY of Satan, Fallen Angels, Giants, Aliens, Hybrids, Elongated Skulls & Nephilim - YouTube

Nephilim: Origin of Genetic Evil, the Nephilim. NEPHILIM (FULL) DOCUMENTARY - http://godinanutshell.com/product/nephilim-two-disc-dvd-bonus-disc-contains-two...

Worshipping God, living simply - I raise kids, animals and gardens. My tractor is my peaceful place. Eyesight fading but faith strong.

In response Chris Cunningham to his Publication

All of his videos are really good - I've watched him for years and recommend him every chance I get. Nice to see that come through!

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Chris Cunningham to his Publication

HAS NOT Q SAID IT IS BIBLICAL?

Genesis 6:4
The Nephilim were on the earth in those days--and afterward as well--when the sons of God had relations with the daughters of men. And they bore them children who became the mighty men of old, men of renown.

And WHO in our times wish to control us, enslave us?

(2) Show this thread

la blague 🥸leur toque ..bien sur 🤭