Only people mentioned by @CamilleFaith082917 in this post can reply

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Camille Faith to her Publication

Joe M isnt on YT anymore. Hes on Bitchute, Rumble and Gab.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

I heard a rumor awhile back that white hats owned CNN. i didnt know if it were true or not.

Something about myself I'm half Mexican half Guatemalan I'm a cancer survivor and an amputee right leg AK

They said joe m

Something about myself I'm half Mexican half Guatemalan I'm a cancer survivor and an amputee right leg AK

Whitehats Yes

It looked that way. And the other networks.

yes they did. well sxripted play. new puppet masters. since 2019 probably. space force comm today. "we see the world" = we have it all. the same day A french building goes up in flames "destroying" tech servers/storage etc. time stamp 10:01amEST. I am in PST shows 7:01am on pic. looky there? we have it all. enjoy popcorn day! keep shining folks. winning BIGLY!

The best is yet to come 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸!! WWG1WGA !!

wow!

God Won! #Happily Married #Patriot 🚫DM's #TrumpisPresident #SaveTheChildren #SayNoToTheGreatReset #Eph 6:10-12

LOVE IT!

Yes I have wondered that a few times. This is not the only segment that has encouraged people to research these things for themselves.

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

Yes I believe they did!

it's about time.
That's where they should have started....

Love the Lord, my freedom, and The Constitution. Bona Fide Trumplican, not to be mistaken for Republican. #maga #trump #wwg1wga

Anon, believing in a better future for the earth. Creative Artistic Woman

wow!!

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Woooo Hoooo

OUR turn for "infiltration from within"