Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

Love the color of the sign kinda Tiffany Blue hue to it! Carry on Patroit!

Believe in God#Jesus#Trump#All honor belongs to God#Save the children#Peace will be the price#Truth seeker&baker...

Amen, M

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

You are a beautiful Anonup Digital Warrior. Great work!

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

What a great message, you are an inspiration for many, you give so much of yourself, and as you know, HOPE matters... We needs thee messages to often unwind our mind of all the concerns that take over from time to time. Thank you for all you do.

good for her - we're in the army/ c-a now!

Excellent video!!!!

Sheeple Hunter, TRUTH= scorned wounded Beast but her honour must be defended, 4SHE LEAVES NO ONE BEHIND #WWG1WGA #AllRoad$L€ad2Switzyood

Is that on Memory Lane? When she gets distracted, a tear runs frantic, upon her stage! Her distant look, a memory book, of her Golden Age!
No touch of makeup, it’s all God struck, She´s pure divinity!
No longer Eighteen, still everyone’s dream and has conquered me…
Wow she MAKES IT LOOK, SO… DAM EASY
BUT IT’S MUCH HARDER, THEN IT SEEMS
HEARD MS. FAME, IS NOW PORING WHISKY
DOWN AT THE “BROKEN DREAMS”?
#EnjoyTheShow

Lover of God, family and friends! I love my POTUS and I'm holding the line for him. Messenger & Digital Soldier to help waken the masses🇺🇸

Beautiful Ms.V! Such an angel! Such a besutiful message. Thank you! Love you and sending great big hugs!❤️🤗❤️
🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

You are so cute, always got your lipstick on!

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

For you❤️ beautiful Soul💛✨

A Patriot who is proud to be alive at a time such as this! Thank you POTUS & FLOTUS Trump! God bless America & the world!

I absolutely loved this video!!!

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

the hope you bring us all is worth every second of this wild ride🙏❤🙌❤🙏

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Nice! Thank you, my Princess Warrior!! 😇
Blessings and much love! 🙏❤️
WWG1WGA🔔

Christian patriot. Author raising awareness about child trafficking. Champion for the autistic. Advocate of domestic abuse survivors.

Your posts (and work) make me smile... and give me hope.

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

We love YOU Veronica! What an amazing Warrior you are...Godspeed to you today!🙌❤️🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication

I think you're really going to love the message today .

I loved making it.

(1) Show this thread