Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Las Vegas is the cleanest I've ever seen it in my entire life, at least from the freeway. Hardly any smut anymore.

What happened? :)

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. 🇷🇴Romanian by birth, American by choice.🇺🇸 Always do the right thing. MAGA.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

It became impossible to make a living in Las Vegas, and after I lost my job and my home, I moved to Arizona in the middle of a plandemic.

I lived there in N Vegas for 3 or so years. Left 10 days ago. Landed in Kentucky! Love it here! Az wasn't far enough from Ca.

In response Bella Kay to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JKrackKorn in this post can reply

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. 🇷🇴Romanian by birth, American by choice.🇺🇸 Always do the right thing. MAGA.

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

I was so broke when I moved here, I barely had money for gas and a cheap hotel room until I got my first paycheck. I had job offers in Oklahoma but I was couldn't make it that far. I'm happy I moved here, though. I love my job and the people in Arizona are amazing!

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Bella Kay to her Publication

Thats great. Good for you for getting out of "Sin City" That place is all 3D.

(1) Show this thread