Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Las Vegas is the cleanest I've ever seen it in my entire life, at least from the freeway. Hardly any smut anymore.

What happened? :)

It became impossible to make a living in Las Vegas, and after I lost my job and my home, I moved to Arizona in the middle of a plandemic.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Bella_K in this post can reply

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Bella Kay to her Publication

I lived there in N Vegas for 3 or so years. Left 10 days ago. Landed in Kentucky! Love it here! Az wasn't far enough from Ca.

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. 🇷🇴Romanian by birth, American by choice.🇺🇸 Always do the right thing. MAGA.

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

I was so broke when I moved here, I barely had money for gas and a cheap hotel room until I got my first paycheck. I had job offers in Oklahoma but I was couldn't make it that far. I'm happy I moved here, though. I love my job and the people in Arizona are amazing!

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Bella Kay to her Publication

Awwh hope you are doing ok now hun.

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. 🇷🇴Romanian by birth, American by choice.🇺🇸 Always do the right thing. MAGA.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I love you, Nana! ❤️ I am, the change was a great thing.

(1) Show this thread