Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

[ LIKE AND SHARE ]
[In reply to πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ·σ ¬σ ³σ ΏπŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦We Are The Cure πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡³πŸ‡±πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ ΏπŸ‡ͺπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡­πŸ‡²]
β˜‘οΈπŸ”΅πŸŸ’πŸŸ‘πŸ”˜ Sound of Freedom 2020 Movie (Full Versoin) Streaming
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ https://new.watchmoviestream.cc/en/movie/678512/sound-of-freedom xπŸ‡±πŸ‡·πŸ‡±πŸ‡·πŸ‘ˆ
================================================
πŸ”₯Watch hereπŸ‘‰ https://v.ht/oreo-AX3I πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ☚☚ πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ·σ ¬σ ³σ ΏπŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺ
πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Here for God and Country. WWG1WGA Psalms 23

Yes sir it is.

In response Danny Nix to his Publication

[ LIKE AND SHARE ]
[In reply to πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ·σ ¬σ ³σ ΏπŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦We Are The Cure πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡³πŸ‡±πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ ΏπŸ‡ͺπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡­πŸ‡²]
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ https://new.watchmoviestream.cc/en/movie/678512/sound-of-freedom xπŸ‡±πŸ‡·πŸ‡±πŸ‡·πŸ‘ˆ
πŸ”₯Watch hereπŸ‘‰ https://v.ht/oreo-AX3I πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ☚☚ πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ·σ ¬σ ³σ ΏπŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺ
πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

(1) Show this thread

PROUD PATRIOTπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Meme QueenπŸ€— Good Vibes Only! πŸ’© Attitudes Not Welcome! πŸ’‹#GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident #WeThePeople #OneNationUnderGod

In response Patriotic Carebear to her Publication

[ LIKE AND SHARE ]

(1) Show this thread

Yes sir!! We love and miss you❣️

Thank you may God bless you richly GE. :)

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

Let the fireworks begin!! 🌟🌟🌟

Thank you for being positive and uplifting. I may not understand all that is going on , but i do see that things are happening. and i will aleays choose to believe good will win and i know God is just that ! so thank you for posting positive reassurances ❀️

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Citizen Journalist - Video of Presidential Motorcade "Circling Back" - 17th to Constitution. The end of this movie is near and it ends with Happily Ever After! The Best is Yet to Come!

When you know you know.πŸ˜‰

(1) Show this thread

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

LOL

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

Come back soon. Biden and party are corrupt and making everything very bad for our country.

please ASAP

LA Native, Lives in Colorado, Trump Patriot, Wife, Mother, Love My God and Country.

Please come back, we need you, miss you, love you!!!

For the love GOD, please circle back and never circle away from us again ever!!!!!!!!! Too badyou have to be President til the day you pass away haha =)

Yes, I think it's time for you to check in πŸ˜‰

Yes please, Mr President!! πŸ’–

Can't wait

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

vibes vibes vibes!!!

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

UnconditionalLove.1776.UntiedWeStand.NESARA.SoCalPatriot.5.5.

yes it is(whiplash last night)

Who is whiplash????

Whiplash said on Telegram to install the Signal app and it sounded like only the ones who have Signal will recieve the EBS? I am not sure that this sounds right. Insights anyone? thanks.

(4) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

Ready and waiting, Sir! o7πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

please circle back

Please President Trump! We miss you dear sir.

Christian patriot who loves my country and support DonaLd J. Trump as the DULY ELECTED PRESIDENT IN 2021 Neosho, Missouri, USA

I SURE HOPE SO!!

Deplorable from DixielandπŸ¦… 🐸WWG1WGA🐸 HERE FOR THE GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER DJT Q +. 17 TOO LONG END IT NOW PLEASE πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

yes please

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

YES PLEASE!

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

please check message from me in messages