FAKE NEWS. NO ONE FIGHTING FOR A PLACE IN LINE FOR POISON VACCINE UNLESS THEY ARE BRAINWASHED OR FORCED TO GET VACCINE BY WORKPLACE PRESSURE WHICH IS ACTUALLY AGAINST HIPPA LAW TO DEMAND MEDICAL INFO ON AN EMPLOYEE.
MOST COVID TESTING SITES ARE SO BORED THEY STAND IN THE PARKING LOTS OF MALLS PLAYING FRISBEE WHEN WE DRIVE BY. JUST LIKE EMPTY HOSPITALS LAYING OFF MEDICAL STAFF INSTEAD OF INUNDATED WITH COVID PATIENTS.

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Christian, Pit Bull Lover, Trump Fan, Red-Pilled Woman Here for more knowledge.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

They wete begging people to come take the poison where i live so they could go home after veing there for 12 hours lol

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

I am constantly in prayer for those who have and will be getting the vaccine. it truly looks like a mass eugenics scheme. I only hope God has an answer for this, as only he can do

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

YES I AM TERRIFIED FOR FAMILY AND FRIENDS. ANGRY ALSO.

(1) Show this thread