ARMY OF FROGS NEWS 🐸, [10.03.21 05:41]
[ Album ]
New Scavino post..... posted at 6:35AM EST.... The video (posted above) shows a moose? Running on water? Forwards then backwards? The Q post looks like it may relate to the dog comms yesterday 👀 https://twitter.com/danscavino/status/1369612787664687104?s=21

Only people mentioned by @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill in this post can reply

Hard core Digital Soldier and proud Anon. God, country and children FIRST!

In response Lisa Hill to her Publication

Pence, perhaps?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

OPRAH + MEGHAN MARKLE - GO SUCK AN EGG!
https://gab.com/phennommanon/posts/105874957655266133

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

In response America First to her Publication

Just coincidence??? Nah, not so much.

For anyone who thinks Oprah became a billionaire because she just worked hard and seemingly cared about others, here's your wake up call!

Have you not also worked hard and cared? Begs the question, why have some recieved extraordinary weath and not others.

Follow the money and you'll find all roads lead back to Rome.😉

(1) Show this thread

moose have really long legs so it look s like walking on water but it DEF is not lol

Circle Back?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Maybe the message is that we need to take a second look!

Michelle " Moose " Obama !

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

Don't forget the most basic message here. Be careful what you see and what you believe. Things are no longer what they seem. CGI is at play in our world, in our news, and on our feeds. This always leads us back to one thing: When we can no longer trust the outside world, we need to turn inwards, toward the light, and turn to God. IN GOD WE TRUST.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Maybe we rewind back to the fake ass election and start over since it was all illegal.
The future everyday proves the past of what Q has stated.
How is that possible without time travel?
Who walked on water? Will we soon have a God intervention?
Did you know that if you raise your vibrations high enough you can look into other timelines running paralle to this one.

Because (GOD), (COUNTRY) no further explanation needed!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I think the message here is things are not what they seem to be.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@0853RV3R) can see their posts

In response 0853RV3? DAY?? to her Publication

🤣😂

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response 0853RV3? DAY?? to her Publication

i ❤️ IL Donaldo 😂😂😂

(3) Show this thread

Earth Steward. Artist. Lightworker. https://t.me/DiedSuddenlyConnecticut

The Moos-iah.

In response Field of Light to his Publication

It's actually really funny, but it also makes sense!

(1) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

That moose has a lot of FAITH!

"I feel the Holy Spirit inside and see the light that freedom gives
I believe it’s within the reach of every man who lives
Keep as far away as possible - it’s darkest ‘fore the dawn
I turned the key and I broke it off and I crossed the Rubicon" - Bob Dylan

https://www.bobdylan.com/songs/crossing-the-rubicon/

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

rewind time?

i jist shared a prophcy about the Columbia River going in reverse and the water of the Multnomah River turning blood red. These are both in Washington state and Oregon. watch the water!

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

In response Mandy McC to her Publication

what?

(1) Show this thread

Praying That God Grant me the Courage to Battle all evil against ManKind. American Patriot, Husband, Father, PAWPAW.

In response joann ferguson to her Publication
: Twilight-Zone with the: Russell-Jay: Gould. - YouTube

: Russell-Jay: Gould.: Truth-Wins. : http://linktr.ee/russelljaygould: Thanks for the video-sharing. : Love &: Kindness to the World.: Russell-Jay: Gould. :...

(2) Show this thread

watch the water . . . future proofs past

Interesting, I tracked down the news article, it's real, a very shallow river and a river boat with a jet motor for such. But it is really an illusion for people viewing the video... just like it's an illusion that the gov is really doing what it's doing... and it's about to be pulled all the way back from when it got started?!

Seems to be crossing the Rubicon 😉

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

Looks familiar fron a few months back@Vincentkennedy, 😎