There's a website too. https://ingersoll-lockwood.com/

About a month ago when I went to the website & considered signing up, but there were things that gave me pause. The one that still bothers me is the following in their sign-off language: “We reserve the right to delete or change your Password, or Login Name at any time and for any reason.”. This seems quite odd to me, and I didn't love it.

In hindsight, after reviewing the content more carefully today, I decided that it has the look and feel of our patriotic dream team (especially the campy humor part). Moreover, I signed up for the Health Defenders program and the info is spot and the same general approach I've been using. (I've studied nutrition for many, many years, but I'm NOT a doctor..unless you consider BG or JB doctors!.)

Finally, someone I know of and love is featured on one of the documents. When I first started to read the info, I immediately suspected he was associated with this mission BEFORE I saw his photo and then there it was!!!

Just my 2 cents.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @godstrojanhorse in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Godstrojan horse, click on at the bottom under it