DID MATTIS JOIN THE ( VIRL ) CLUB ? or BLACK EYE CLUB ? BLACK HAT NOW ? NOT CODE ! JUST LOOKING FOR FACTS !

Only people mentioned by @CspoaJames in this post can reply

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

I could never imagine why anyone would openly allow this. This vril sends a parasite into the brain and the parasite eats away at the brain. It's conjectured that it's quite painful, maybe a way to get unlimited adrenachrome til they die a slow death

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Just Diana to her Publication

THIS SATANIC CULT ( 93 ) TURNS THE SCREWS VERY HARD ON THE COMPROMISED !!!!
LIKE MATTIS & OTHERS 💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

(1) Show this thread

For sure. Deep state. Traitor

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication

I SAY THE SAME ABOUT MILLEY !!!

(1) Show this thread

Kicked off twit 10 times. Will be more active on this Q site to help take back our country.

He is a DeepState piece of crap so are you surprised

In response NESARA GESARA to his Publication

LOL POC ? or POS ?

(1) Show this thread

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

that club is constantly growing, never heard of that nasty parasite before. Is that from spending time in DUMBs?

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

PAUL WHEN YOU SEE THE SCARING ABOVE THE EYE 💥

(1) Show this thread

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

How many does that make now in the Panda Eyes Club?!#pedo#satanist

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

BLACK EYE CLUB HAS MANY !!! VRIL CLUB NOT SO MUCH THAT WE KNOW ABOUT !!!

(1) Show this thread

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

definitely looks like the quill from a Vrill entered his vortex

JUST LIKE BIDEN & _________ & _____________

(1) Show this thread