I know it sounds like just a cute catchphrase, "the best is yet to come". I assure you, it's very real.

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Ready!! I was preaching the no vaccine @ work today, and some guy said " I hope you and your Mom die a horrible death" because I was telling another guy, that I told my Mom she better not get the vaccine! People can be so mean! I just wonder if the med beds will help the people who already took the vaccine?......

I was sent here to slay a demon of the deep. The only problem is, that I was sent here in physical form.

In response Christina Maga to her Publication

I would have told that punk off in a big way if that happened to me. People like that are worse than orcs. They ARE the orcs!

I wasn't exactly nice, then felt guilty for lowering my standards. But yeah, it's not cool. 😒

In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Christina71 in this post can reply

I was sent here to slay a demon of the deep. The only problem is, that I was sent here in physical form.

In response Christina Maga to her Publication

No, you need to get mean. You should fight back. That's not lowering standards, that's a myth that returning an evil is evil. Revenge is so misunderstood. It's been abused by evil like that. But the finest of the qualities of the entity itself is justice.

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication

Ok then I'm not going to feel bad anymore. Tired of these dipshits. 👍💪

(1) Show this thread