I know it sounds like just a cute catchphrase, "the best is yet to come". I assure you, it's very real.

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Ready!! I was preaching the no vaccine @ work today, and some guy said " I hope you and your Mom die a horrible death" because I was telling another guy, that I told my Mom she better not get the vaccine! People can be so mean! I just wonder if the med beds will help the people who already took the vaccine?......

Hi Christina sorry but I don't believe that the med beds will be able to help the ones who take these vaccines as they are actually changing human DNA which, once changed can't be fixed. It is sooo sad.
Good for you stick to your guns don't worry about stupid people that have there head in the sand, they unfortunately one day will understand when its to late. VERY SAD.

In response Christina Maga to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JDSully in this post can reply

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

In response Darlene Sully to her Publication

Thanks. I know I have no control over others, but I'm still going to preach about it and share pics. videos and stroies. Now I'm wondering if they will even be able to get into Heaven too. Blah. No one in my family will take it, If I can control it. Very sad. Thanks for the reply. 🙏👍