Only followers of this user (@Ziebs1111) can see their posts

Follower of Jesus, Retired teacher, Trump supporter, Grandmother, Wife, Sister, Daughter, Peacemaker No DMs.

In response Ziebs 1111 to her Publication

My understanding is with 1776 law back in place vaccines will become illegal. I hope so. My grand daughter has horrible ecxema & I blame vaccines. Also my son’s behavior changed at age 4 after he got vaccines. (He is not Aspergers, but has many of the characteristics)

my son, born in 1991, is autistic. ive been arguing this for 30 years.

This explains also the rise in severe peanut allergies.

Follower of Jesus, Retired teacher, Trump supporter, Grandmother, Wife, Sister, Daughter, Peacemaker No DMs.

In response Janet Lewis to his Publication

Interesting. I’ve never made the connection before with peanut allergies.

(1) Show this thread

Forget that I want them gone and all the truth out About all vaccines

In response Laneisa Veronick to his Publication

I agree with you. We do not need nor do we want this poison!

(2) Show this thread

Child of God, mother of two, retired R.N. Proud to be an American! God bless the USA!

Better yet, get them ALL off a mandatory list for education! THAT has angered me all my life! Did ANY American vote for that tyrannical bologna? Add to that the fact that there ARE ill effects of vaccines with NO recourse! We have free education so who added the 'only if you are vaccinated' into the equastion? NO MORE BOLOGNA!

In response Silver Top to her Publication

Did you for get the machines did the voting for you dominion

(1) Show this thread

Trying to be like Sarah Connors. On your feets, soldier! Dark to light~ dark clouds bring waters, when the bright bring none.

i was a very young mom in the 90s. i have one with autism, they all have celiacs, terrible allergies and asthma. they got fewer and fewer vaccines as i dug that rabbit hole. my youngest is dealing with a malfunctioning kidney now- he has had the fewest vaccines- i think he probably would have died if he had all of them. the dpt put him in the hospital for three weeks when he was 18 months old. his pediatrician laughed and said i guess no more vaccines for him! i could have punched her. i should have- she also refused to report his reaction to VAERS. my kids have had chicken pox 3 times, too. i finally got one doc to admit that the chicken pox vaccine was the culprit. if i only knew then what i know now. but even with all of my experiences, nobody believes me. dont get vaccines folks, they will kill you.

Save the children. It begins with telling the truth people don't want to hear, while we watch the "Patriarchy" collapse. God Won!

Make ALL Pharmaceutical drugs liable again to the producer of said drugs!!!

bingo

#MAGA - Gratitude is an action word. My best friend is a Jack Russell Terror named Willie who is also a Trump Supporter :)

My first was born in 1988 and I was terrified every night to go to sleep. 1 of my 2 grandchildren has a level of autism. And my daughter who is pregnant with my 3rd is pushing all the grandparents into the whooping cough vaccine. Sigh .. sad times. I truly hope people wake up when the truth about big pharma comes out in a major way.

(1) Show this thread