Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

A call for help with a Q decode

This is what the replies looked like to a post on GAB about a Q drop decode, even the people who replied said it looked the same to them. Here that same post got 1/10th of my second lowest liked post with a grand total of 1 like. So either this post completely sucks or they don't want anyone to see it. If your curious at all check out my profile because they will not let you see it here. It will have a picture of a city with something that looks like a space needle on it. If you can identify the city or anything the decode says please let me know. Thank you.

Free-thinker. Truth-seeker. Lifelong student. Curious. Proud wife of USAF Vietnam vet

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

It's Shanghai, Pudong section. China's showcase city of the future, as it were. They pretty much demolished the entire area which was a slum, and have built up the new city since 2000 or so. None of it existed back in the 80s/90s. Your red building is the CFIC or China Finance Information Center. It's usually lit up in blue, but some pics are red. Can't find much info about it except that it was built in 2014.
The spire is the Oriental Pearl Tower. A bunch of cities have similar structures, with observation towers. Think they're telecom towers, mainly.
I just couldnt make out the lights. Sorta looks more like a map than a code. A lot of the buildings have custom lights, but they all seem to also have red point lights.

Shows the lighting on your red building better. Has like a spool shape of extra bright lighting, which is also there when it's blue. Only that one section of the building has the custom neon lights. It's like a 3-part building with an oval base.

https://www.gettyimages.com/detail/photo/shanghai-at-dusk-royalty-free-image/1167318602?adppopup=true

In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MicheleJeanne in this post can reply

Free-thinker. Truth-seeker. Lifelong student. Curious. Proud wife of USAF Vietnam vet

In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication