A call for help with a Q decode

This is what the replies looked like to a post on GAB about a Q drop decode, even the people who replied said it looked the same to them. Here that same post got 1/10th of my second lowest liked post with a grand total of 1 like. So either this post completely sucks or they don't want anyone to see it. If your curious at all check out my profile because they will not let you see it here. It will have a picture of a city with something that looks like a space needle on it. If you can identify the city or anything the decode says please let me know. Thank you.

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

Patriot, mom, researcher, knitter, artist, sourdough bread maker, DIY

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

i saw this in other posts- I thought it was because there were so many comments to load. It loaded then. Could be the server space and it was catching up. I'm hoping it's not ds. He seems like a good guy, but I wonder because a lot of "normies" on there it seems.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Jamie Designs to her Publication

It just seemed funny to me for a "free speech" platform that unless you pay you get almost no traction at all, but if you do you get tons. If you look on my profile there you will see all the evidence I have against it. I mean I would get 100+ likes than post something on Q and I would drop below 10 until I complained on my post about it. Then I would go back up, post on Q again and right back down I went. None of my Q postings ever got over 6-7 likes even in the biggest Q group with most getting 2-3 and that was with 2700 followers. Then I would bog down like mad. This platform is in England and is also free but 0 problems posting anything and I have had more likes for the same kind of posts than I ever had there by X10. All the followers here for the most part have pics and bios where on GAB 40% of my followers had nothing. I could be wrong so I don't want to cast stones but I actually stopped posting on Gab for the most part, maybe perm soon.

(1) Show this thread

Free-thinker. Truth-seeker. Lifelong student. Curious. Proud wife of USAF Vietnam vet

It's Shanghai, Pudong section. China's showcase city of the future, as it were. They pretty much demolished the entire area which was a slum, and have built up the new city since 2000 or so. None of it existed back in the 80s/90s. Your red building is the CFIC or China Finance Information Center. It's usually lit up in blue, but some pics are red. Can't find much info about it except that it was built in 2014.
The spire is the Oriental Pearl Tower. A bunch of cities have similar structures, with observation towers. Think they're telecom towers, mainly.
I just couldnt make out the lights. Sorta looks more like a map than a code. A lot of the buildings have custom lights, but they all seem to also have red point lights.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication

Thank you, this will help a lot into figuring this out.

In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication

Does that not look like half a demons face at the top of the CFIC? Creepy. I tried to do the same red out for the pic below and nothing. I wonder if this is how they signal boats that it is safe to come either drop off or pick up people that have been kidnapped.

(3) Show this thread

Proud of being banned on FB messenger and Instagram and being suspended on Twatter Was it something I said? 😂😂😂

GAB is deep state too. if they are hiding your post you know its a good one lol

these companies do not play fair and i am pissed at GAB because they straight out lie to us about they are free speech! they are deep state too! the program has NEVER worked well for me!

i respect George Soros more than GAB. at least he is true to what he is.

i dont recognize the pictures, but thanks for the follow