Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

Let me pose a hard question to you.

What if they need so much adrenochrome not only for themselves but because they have been putting it in the things you eat. They do this not only to addict you to things like soda, junk food and medications but also to cause horrible withdraw symptoms if you ever decide to stop. This could be what the keto flu is. This could be why it is so hard to quit the items everyone says are bad for you. It makes me shiver to think about but it also makes perfect sense. It is very possible that is what the fetal matter is in vaccines.
My grandfather lived to 92 and he ate 6 eggs and a pound of bacon everyday but not one thing that was processed. I use to think that was luck, now I think it was smart.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

awfull thought, but with one litre worth so much money, i tend to think they use it for themselves

Yes I could see that happening very soon but if you take one liter and dilute it down to the point it is addicting but provides no effect they can make their money back times X amount. If you have an ever flowing supply until recently it would be very easy and simple to do. These people have literal tonns of the powder in storage. When the truth comes out they will find things are only worth what people are willing to pay for them. If you take away all the buyers adrenochrome becomes worthless.
I see your point though because I myself believe it is not only used for its effects but because it slows their illness and is something they need or they will die. I have no idea this is true that is why I posed it as a question. What I do know is that it takes a minuet amount of pure adrenochrome to get its full effect. Those who use for the effect may need more but this stuff is nothing like street drugs and to much doesn't cause overdose it causes death.

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

You are right; it can be freeze-dried and powdered; and diluted.Yes, it can be an additive to get people addicted to the junk food. The elitists started to run low on their supply when so many tunnels taken down, kids rescued. Now the main reason why biden is opening border is to get the kids; elitists want their blood and body parts. Horrible.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

EXACTLY! No need to send hunters out when they are coming right to you, and come willingly.

(1) Show this thread

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

What if they told you that worry causes and make sickness as the virus that causes the body's immune system to go hay wire. We can do what if's all night long. It's not going to change anything, Believe you will die, you will. Do you know if a surgeon has to do a serious long surgery on someone if their patient says.. Doc, I'm gonna die." Do you know that doctor will cancel that surgery. He will call in mental health technician to help the person. I bet your grand father would have told ya, I ain't got time to be sick..I am too poor to die. Get back your spirit, don't worry and pray.. We got this..Cheer up. could be worse we could be invaded by Martians..lol smile, laugh the best medicine of all!

In response Just Diana to her Publication

Totally agree. This was not put out there to have people worry but to question. I now question every single thing I have ever been taught and now go on only what I personally know. Worry also lowers frequency but I don't worry because I realize everything but this second of this minute is out of my control. Once you get that down everything else looses it's threat.

(1) Show this thread