Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

i was there, i saw the second plane from a high window maybe 40 stories up at broad and water. just a flash between buildings. if it was a hologram it was damn good

Did you realize what you had just seen or did you try to convince yourself that you missed the plane?

In response John Anon to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

as an aside i absolutely believe 9/11 was an inside job, i believe there were explosives in towers, and i can't explain what we saw from that window, was it a hologram or something else i have no idea.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response John Anon to his Publication

Sounds like they were holograms

(1) Show this thread

the first explosion had already happened but we didn't know what it was yet. ironically i was working as a consultant at dtcc at the time. 55 water street i believe at corner of broad and water. about 3/4 of a mile away with a lot of dense building sprawl in between. as i said, we were about 40 stories up, 48th floor conference room if i remember right. we all went to the window after the first explosion to see what was going on. maybe half of the people in the room saw the plane flash between buildings and mentioned it aloud, it was very quick. then we all got rushed out of the room and building by security after the second explosion. all i can remember thinking was something bad but again i never saw a plane hit a building so there was no reason to try to convince myself of anything. i had no idea what caused either explosion bc i didn't have a clear line of sight. so i heard an explosion, i saw a plane flash a few minutes later, then heard a second explosion a few seconds later.