Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. 🇷🇴Romanian by birth, American by choice.🇺🇸 Always do the right thing. MAGA.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

That's exacly it! My sister was on the ground and she saw a plane. She was a tough one to red pill.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Bella Kay to her Publication

You actually got through to her?

(1) Show this thread

yep

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

Sadly, this os one of the events thst stamped me as crazy when i said never any plans. I got well the angle is diff 🤣🤣.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication

No one will disbelieve us in the future, very near future

(1) Show this thread

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

The day is coming and the truth will be known Bush and his crimes against humanity.

In response Julie Casey to her Publication

how bout those 911 crisis actors .....🤬

(1) Show this thread

i was there, i saw the second plane from a high window maybe 40 stories up at broad and water. just a flash between buildings. if it was a hologram it was damn good

In response John Anon to his Publication

Did you realize what you had just seen or did you try to convince yourself that you missed the plane?

(1) Show this thread

i have always wondered why there was a camera shot from every angle at the precise time that happened. was always 50 cameras trained on those buildings,i think not.really played us for suckers on that one.