#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

This guy sound real violent.

Only people mentioned by @Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply

Idaho Patriot and truth seeker. Mom, wife and grandma. #WWG1WGA #MAGA President Trump will have my support until my dying breath.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Idaho Patriot and truth seeker. Mom, wife and grandma. #WWG1WGA #MAGA President Trump will have my support until my dying breath.

twitter shows zero followers/zero following... pretty weird... also when i use twitter to access his account i dont see anything but i accessed it from the web. our guy from idaho clearly says "account blocked" (?)

🤦‍♀️ ok i guess thats how

dang. how fo i post photos

plus, found this guys resume online, acting is his actual job... 🤦‍♀️ plus he has been sending tweets in the last 24 hours... idk, ill compare that to the idaho guy that just turned himself in as soon as i get more info.... unless of course he decides to committ suicide

not sure this guy is in a real jail. did some research last night... apparently he went on a foid strike for maybe a day or two (?) because he wasnt getting organic food? i heard the judge ordered to get him organic food 🙄 not sure but everyone i know thats been to jail didnt get such preferential treatment, and they werent supposed terrorists

Here from the start, Trusting the Plan, dyslexic Anon 1IfBySea, We Love Q+, Q, Flynn, "R" Hero's & U! GOD & PATRIOTS WIN!

I like the one arrested in Georgia, that committed suicide by shooting himself in the chest with a 12 Guage. Or has that Coroner changed his mind too? These bastard's are beyond sick!

Here from the start, Trusting the Plan, dyslexic Anon 1IfBySea, We Love Q+, Q, Flynn, "R" Hero's & U! GOD & PATRIOTS WIN!

Really, information, disinformation, information, disinflation, information, disinformation, Then D platform, D platform, D platform, Makes My Lil ol head spin!!!! ty sir.