Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

こんな品のない墨を彫った野蛮な奴がQAnonなワケ無いだろう😩👎

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I love this guy! Go Special Forces!

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

Hahaha...Ilove the L@@K he gives to the interviewer at the end.

This is gonna shock some people 👇.

...especially since this horn hat dude is military... 🤭 you decide...
https://twitter.com/AustinSteinbart/status/1347630736334082048

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. Martin Luther King Jr.

😉does this have any similarities. hmmmmm. https://youtu.be/kmWTZ3KfnXE

lol i guess he's ours, eh?

Freedom or slavery? ΜΟΛΩΝΛΑΒΕ 14:41 God Bless America

@AZ Capital every day of 2020 in support of 45

Interview with Yellowstone Wolf—Man Who Stormed the Capitol EXCLUSIVE / Filmed November 7, 2020
D I S C L O S U R E L I B R A R Y YOUTUBEC H A N N E L#wwg1wgaww
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keVVT5KA4os&t=24s
#itstime

Interview with Yellowstone Wolf—..

PHOENIXInterview with Yellowstone Wolf—Man Who Stormed the Capitol [EXCLUSIVE]2020 Vision YouTube ChannelReached 1.6K subscribershttps://www.youtube.com/watc...

Found this..

Found this...

VictorianLivingHistoryActor CASmallBizOwner CivilServant HorseRanchOwner-I say F*ck & like pretty things #DILLEY300

....inform the community..they dress in a way that chases off evil spirits...electromagnetic energy, quantum realm, if we were to have an infiltrator...interesting collection of words and many gestures towards the headgear🤷🏻‍♀️🇺🇸

Mother of 2 boys, one is in USCG, other wants to be a Marine. Husband is USAF. MAGA, LOVE TRUMP! Hello JFK Jr. WWG1 WGA Philippians 4:13

He's an actor. The only thing that bothers me is the tatoo on his left upper chest.

WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Janet Love to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

GAB: TrueAmericanPatriot WeGoSocial: TrueAmericanPatriot

It's being said this gentleman may be a Kennedy? Confirmation? 😉

sounds like another anon i know...hmmm. i wonder what his spirit animal is...

Here for my awesome online family and 1A. Not looking for anything other than friendship. Intuitive Empath, love GOD FAMILY and my COUNTRY

I think he's undercover and the over the top look draws attention.How many media sources put him front pg? By nature people are curious and when looking at interviews with him they get a massive red pill. It's a brilliant plan. he's actually a good looking guy IMO and smart.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Light and positivity is considered violent by the dark ones ;)

Undercova Brotha

#GreatAwakening #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE #DarktoLight #QAnon #savethechildren

Another missing s... 🤔

Got a calling from God the Father... "SERVE GOD AND THOSE HE LOVES." I hope to always heed that. Happily married to a Marine Veteran.

he is here too, in AZ
https://youtu.be/UBResXyFzyQ

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

#Digital Soldier #FightforTrump #Truthseeker #WWG1WGA

😂🤣

@vincentkennedy How are you imbedding video?

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

I love your sarcasm. He's a kindred spirit for me. He's also the brother of one of our frens & fellow Patriots.

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

Is she over here yet?

(1) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

This is my first time hearing him speak. Juan O Savin was talking about how all of this is to nullify or flip the bad spells put onto us and our country.

I know how the story ends, God Won! 🇺🇸 I stand w/President Trump 🇺🇸 Save The Children 🇺🇸 #FightBack 🇺🇸 Love Wins 🇺🇸 No DMs 🇺🇸🦅

Capt America walked next to me at Ellipse. We locked eyes, eyes are the window to our soul. My instincts say he is a Patriot. 🇺🇸🦅

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

I found the guy he has been making videos. First time i listened i was like wow he sounds legit. Now on the 2nd time i feel like he is condesending and acting. thoughts??

https://rumble.com/vbeta1-heres-the-pan.html

I've watched his videos as well. I'm pretty torn on this guy. I want to believe he's legit, but he says some pretty crazy shit. I agree he changes his tone a lot too. O have a hrad time believing that he's all he claims to be.

(1) Show this thread

I can't get past the horns. LOL The dangly earrings in his beard are hypnotising too.

Dark to light. Truth and freedom to the world. Send the demons back to hell. The Revolution will not be televised. God Wins.

Great movie! 🍿

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

In response Mr. Revolution to his Publication

😂😂 My favorite part of the movie so far with the exception of crazy Nancy's Twit about someone $h¡tt¡ng on her desk!!!! 😆😆😂😂😂

(1) Show this thread

I am a child of God born in His image and likeness. All opinions matter- welcome to freedom of speech!

Vincent, how did you get that here? I'm struggling with videos from twat.

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

My vibes tell me this is a good guy. I could tell the reporter was completely lost on what he was saying! 😂 And from what I read he is an ex-Marine?? DailyMail is reporting that he requested an all organic diet; good on Mr. Buffalo. 👍🍏🍎

III% Living in Newsoms' ankle bracelet 👄🌊🥑🇺🇸💚🍓🐸🐛🌻👑 Never forget

In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication

RSBN
is in on it, and he was able to roam free after what he "did" I have to go with undercover. The p3do tattoos is what bothers me the most.

(1) Show this thread