Share. please if you agree !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤠

Join CHANNEL ➤ t.me/QAnon_Patriots

Only people mentioned by @PQAnon in this post can reply

Trying to be like Sarah Connors. On your feets, soldier! Dark to light~ dark clouds bring waters, when the bright bring none.

In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication

i want it all, all my money that was stolen, arrests, tribunals, nesara- i want justice to be served. its not greedy, its fair. and im perfectly aware that life isnt fair, but i think the people that make it unfair should be brought to justice.

In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication

All this just to KEEP us QUIET and passified as IF we are children or stupid little pets!!!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts