Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Never ever liked him, he was or is if he still in the land of nod, a egotistical smug idiot, back in the day when l watched Criminal News Network, remember he took over Larry King, he always promoted to take away the americans right to bear arms, through all the false flags, he is a twit for sure, good ridiance l definitely will not miss smug face

True believer in God. Protect our children. Corruption will fall! MEGA Trump fan. All in God's time! There's a "reason" about

Can someone press the "fooked" button on the troll in here please. The 1 administrator warned us about.

An Old Soul and Eternal Optimist who luvs my hubby of 25 years. Enjoy banter but can't stand idiots! Luv Trump & Patriots 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

The man is a Narcissistic Prick!! I hope he never gets another opportunity that provides him with a platform to turn people's opinions so vindictively. I'm no Royalist and no lover of the new Markle Dynasty so what's said about any of them is water off a ducks back to me. I'm just so pleased his propoganda is no longer available to the sleeping multitudes who tuned in to watch him on MSM every day. 👏👏👏

English UK patriot. America is the last stand. The great awakening is worldwide. Nothing can stop what is coming 🙏#FamilyIsEverything

Free-thinker. Truth-seeker. Lifelong student. Curious. Proud wife of USAF Vietnam vet

All I know is he sent twitter into a cancel-culture meltdown and now he's gone. Defended the Royal family and accused Meghan of lying, apparently. He's known for being nasty and provocative, so he sorta got a taste of his own medicine, it would appear.

As to 11-7... I haven't seen 11-3 yet so...

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2021/mar/09/ofcom-investigating-gmb-piers-morgan-comments-harry-meghan-sussexes

Free-thinker. Truth-seeker. Lifelong student. Curious. Proud wife of USAF Vietnam vet

In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication

On the other hand, it's MSM who is always criticising him, so who knows. I've only seen a couple of his interviews so I can't judge him.

Seemed like he liked to stir stuff just for ratings, but it could just be his style that didn't make me want to see any more. Plus the show I did watch was 2nd amendment related so he thinks Americans are barbaric for wanting to keep guns. He does also call out anti-free speech illiberalism, so that's good at least.

(1) Show this thread

Yes, get em all!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

It's TIME.....! Mil(lar time

711??

maybe a post not a date ?

10 out of 10 people die... Do you still feel special?

Looks like 11:11

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

Piers is Such a dick but Trump did have him on CA & this ties back to the Mickey clock. 🤔

We, the People - need to have this constitution worldwide!

Here the NWO shill is having his jab. Except you don't actually see the needle go in! www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/piers-morgan-covid-jab-vaccine-nhs-b1813403.html

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

Is he a good guy or a baddie?

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Understand that Piers is buds with Ghislaine.

whatever THAT may allow us to conclude....

MAY THIS WHOLE SATANIC TEMPLE BE BROUGHT DOWN ON THEIR HEADS

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

The Eleventh Hour!

I am a Patriot. I support President Trump. We have to defend our Constitution.

Wait...what? I'm happy I have no idea what is happening. Guessing no one else knows either! Doing my best to enjoy the movie...but I think this part will be the part I fast forward on the rewatch.

Hmmmmmmm ;D

Hmmmm, well isn't that interesting. 🧐

Does the app for Anonup work? It wont log me in. Android

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

In response AMG osser to her Publication

yep.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

Subject: Harry and Meghan
Who gives a damn? What is wrong with people? $1.9 TRILLION in incentive to not work, bailout for corrupt cities & "socially disadvantaged" (if we help one we help all) is about to be passed. An election was stolen & courts won't listen. Border is being seized by illegals. We can't trust the "Health Experts", they lie time after time. Teachers refuse to show up. They want to take our guns away. Opinions, ideas & history are censored & cancelled. We are forced to wear mask, socially distance, close businesses, our livelihood taken away, for a virus w/ 98% survival? Race division intentionally created could cause a war. Thugs burn & destroy communities or "peacfully protest". DOES NO ONE CARE? Our liberties are being taken from us, we are being lied to, kids are killing themselves and everyone cares about Meghan and Harry? Really?? This is the cover of every news program? What the hell is wrong with this country?

In response Melissa Reese to his Publication

so it is not THE COUNTRY.. and every day is another big TREND IT IS ALL FAKE..

In response Melissa Reese to his Publication

Yep, you nailed it!

(3) Show this thread

UnconditionalLove.1776.UntiedWeStand.NESARA.SoCalPatriot.5.5.

Time Stamp important to, 11.3, I believe