Jim Jordan today.

Ezra...realistically how long before medbeds are available to the common folk? Had an ultrasound today and my cancer may have returned. 😓

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @LadyIrish in this post can reply

These Things We Do, That Others May Live. gab.com/@Borescoped

In response Lady Irish to his Publication

May everyones prayers help bring you to some healing... and a medbed, sooner than later.

I had a meme saved up for this, maybe you'll get a little chuckle out of it? They do say that laughter is powerful medicine.

In response Borescoped ... to his Publication

Thank you ❤....definitely need that medbed. In the meantime, back to rifing. Worked once before so hopefully again.

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

🙏🙏

Truth seeker. British Patriot. WWG1WGA.

Research Salicylic acid. Aspirin contains high amounts of it. Also found in fruit, veg and spices. Praying for you ❤

❤️🙏🐶🐶🌴👼👼👼Christian, Super Aunt, seeker of biblical TRUTH. Safety&welfare of God’s most beautiful & precious gift of the children.

Praying for you sister that we decree it will NOT for cancer!!! Thank you Lord for hearing our prayer and decree. 🙏

I'm a veterinarian tech,Wife of a Navy vet, ,keeping the vibe high🌈⚡⭐🌈Love the USA & Donald J Trump💜🇺🇸💜 Jesus is my savior

sending you prayers🙏🙏

Trying to be like Sarah Connors. On your feets, soldier! Dark to light~ dark clouds bring waters, when the bright bring none.

prayers ascending that our Lord of mercy will intervene on your behalf

The technology is already available. It will be revealed shortly after declas. Many need them. If it were me they'd be released yesterday. We will be praying for you in the meantime. Hang in there.

I was sent here to slay a demon of the deep. The only problem is, that I was sent here in physical form.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Decals, med beds, then Nesara...for me it must be healing before going off to some bank or place in the condition I'm in. The chronic pain is overwhelming. My head and my back especially. I don't really have furniture and so it hurts to be alive.

(1) Show this thread

I'm a conservative christian lady. I love God, family, dogs(sometimes cats), Trump and USA. I'm a member of the Patriot Party. #WWG1WGA

Praying that Good will shower you with blessings of healing.

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread